09-30-2017, 07:05 PM #1
diedragon360
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Now not works 3 weeks "The Rockstar game services has failed to sync files to play GTA Online" and "Timed out when checking current compatibility pack configuration" try Restore PS3 SYSTEM, Change DNS. Internet is perfect, delete updates and install too not works

Last edited by diedragon360 ; 09-30-2017 at 07:10 PM.
09-30-2017, 07:37 PM #2
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by diedragon360 View Post
Now not works 3 weeks "The Rockstar game services has failed to sync files to play GTA Online" and "Timed out when checking current compatibility pack configuration" try Restore PS3 SYSTEM, Change DNS. Internet is perfect, delete updates and install too not works

Used another or no menu? Reconfigured your router? Used another gta v copy?
09-30-2017, 08:00 PM #3
diedragon360
Save Point
I am not modder i reset my router i unistall game and updates 3 times i play on disc story mode is works nice no freezing
09-30-2017, 08:04 PM #4
diedragon360
Save Point
My story is perfect but not work online internet i said is perfect
09-30-2017, 08:22 PM #5
Calculus
Ok. Keep limiting options. Are you able to go to rockstar's social club site?
09-30-2017, 08:34 PM #6
diedragon360
Save Point
Yes i can i go social club web and my friend test my acc on own ps3 works but on me ps3 nop
10-01-2017, 08:16 AM #7
diedragon360
Save Point
On gta not works social club cant play alone or create only story
10-01-2017, 08:26 AM #8
Calculus
Originally posted by diedragon360 View Post
On gta not works social club cant play alone or create only story

I legit don't know why then. Only thing that may help is deleting ALL associated GTA data (Saves, updates, Game, etc.) and reinstalling. Probably changing account aswell
12-11-2017, 03:48 PM #9
I know this is a old thread. But did you find a solution for this. I'm having the exact same problem. I'm literally running out of ideas. I can't find a single answer on what this exactly means and how to solve it properly
03-24-2018, 05:27 PM #10
Originally posted by wesman96 View Post
I know this is a old thread. But did you find a solution for this. I'm having the exact same problem. I'm literally running out of ideas. I can't find a single answer on what this exactly means and how to solve it properly

I'd like to know too if someone has a solution for it. I have a thread basically with this info in it, but I do mod; which would be the difference. However, I get the same messages too. By about the 9th or 10tth time of trying to get to a lobby, I'm able to get in. However, it pretty much takes me about 10 tries to get in.

I get the following messages: Rockstar Servers are unavailable, Time Out Errors, Errors with Configuration Packs, Can't Load Character (After 3 retries with that I usually get in). These messages all appear within the same span of trying to log in. Tried the DNS changes, I have a brand new modem/router combo, changed IP addresses...and all other things I have to do with my particular system (which I won't go into here since this isn't about mods).

Once I get into a lobby I'm good (no connection issues or putting me into my own lobby), but it's the trying to get to a lobby that is a problem. I can't do deathmatches or any of the other fun side games because I know if I try, I'm back to square 1. I miss being able to play :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo