02-20-2018, 02:54 PM #1
Burnad
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, does anyone know if deleting my game data for gta v on ps3 would stop my menu from working? I was getting (A NEW DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT PACK HAS BEEN DOWNLOADED) and going straight back to story mode, so i deleted game data and reinstalled the game but my menu will no longer open. Any help is apprciated, Thanks.
02-22-2018, 03:45 AM #2
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Burnad View Post
Hi, does anyone know if deleting my game data for gta v on ps3 would stop my menu from working? I was getting (A NEW DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT PACK HAS BEEN DOWNLOADED) and going straight back to story mode, so i deleted game data and reinstalled the game but my menu will no longer open. Any help is apprciated, Thanks.

Just update your game.

The following user thanked avatar1o1234 for this useful post:

Burnad
03-11-2018, 12:07 AM #3
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by Burnad View Post
Hi, does anyone know if deleting my game data for gta v on ps3 would stop my menu from working? I was getting (A NEW DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT PACK HAS BEEN DOWNLOADED) and going straight back to story mode, so i deleted game data and reinstalled the game but my menu will no longer open. Any help is apprciated, Thanks.

Simply just download the new update, if the mod menu isn't compatible anymore, just go to GTA 5 mods section and re-install a menu on the up to date version of the game and you are good to go, basically what avatar1o1234 said. Question answered, thread closed.

Originally posted by avatar1o1234 View Post
Just update your game.

The following user thanked Stunz for this useful post:

Burnad

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo