08-24-2015, 12:33 AM #1
Silver_SR71
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I simply want someone to make a good menu with great functionality however without a price tag. I understand it takes time for such a menu and the creator deserves some kind of payment from the time consuming project. However there are enough menus that require payment out there. Such as serendipity, tesseract, riptide ultra, and the new lts sprx menu. They are all very excellent menus. However it is time someone makes one for free! Yes I know there are free ones like riptide which by the way fucks up the entire game. And pires which is good but you know it doesn't have a lot of damn functions, it's way too basic. And for the love of god let there be an option to make vehicles chrome!

The following 2 users groaned at Silver_SR71 for this awful post:

Jgood, michaeltje
08-24-2015, 12:36 AM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by SR71 View Post
I simply want someone to make a good menu with great functionality however without a price tag. I understand it takes time for such a menu and the creator deserves some kind of payment from the time consuming project. However there are enough menus that require payment out there. Such as serendipity, tesseract, riptide ultra, and the new lts sprx menu. They are all very excellent menus. However it is time someone makes one for free! Yes I know there are free ones like riptide which by the way fucks up the entire game. And pires which is good but you know it doesn't have a lot of damn functions, it's way too basic. And for the love of god let there be an option to make vehicles chrome!

They are not being greedy. These menus need website support for errors and such. These developers spend time making these. But I do agree, that once they have released a successful menu and make money, they can release a free one for the people that do not have that money available.
08-24-2015, 02:02 PM #3
MadEyeMoody
Gym leader
I simply want someone to make a good menu with great functionality however without a price tag. I understand it takes time for such a menu and the creator deserves some kind of payment from the time consuming project. However there are enough menus that require payment out there. Such as serendipity, tesseract, riptide ultra, and the new lts sprx menu. They are all very excellent menus. However it is time someone makes one for free! Yes I know there are free ones like riptide which by the way fucks up the entire game. And pires which is good but you know it doesn't have a lot of damn functions, it's way too basic. And for the love of god let there be an option to make vehicles chrome!

Check them out looks like you haven't.

You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. (XBOX)
08-24-2015, 08:16 PM #4
Vadar
Hurah!
#StopBeingPoor
08-25-2015, 01:01 AM #5
Silver_SR71
I am error
Originally posted by VadarMoDz View Post
#StopBeingPoor

I bought the tesseract but I am saying that there are already a lot of menus that require payment. And I don't know about you but although I am a modder I am not here to fucking pay for a damn tool! I don't know about you guys but myself and others switched to modding because of the free shit and the helpful community (AT THE TIME.) Now it's all about money lets not forget why we do this shit ey?
08-25-2015, 01:03 AM #6
Silver_SR71
I am error
Originally posted by MadEyeMoody View Post
Check them out looks like you haven't.

You must login or register to view this content. (XBOX)

Yeah I have used all them. And I don't want to be a damn critic but they are bad. They have very few functions compared to the old menus back in the day. But I am going to have to say the best ones have to be paradise and reaper even though it is on xbox.
08-25-2015, 01:23 AM #7
Jgood
< ^ > < ^ >
I bought the tesseract but I am saying that there are already a lot of menus that require payment. And I don't know about you but although I am a modder I am not here to fucking pay for a damn tool! I don't know about you guys but myself and others switched to modding because of the free shit and the helpful community (AT THE TIME.) Now it's all about money lets not forget why we do this shit ey?

]You are very wrong. The problem lies with unappreciative lazy ass holes that think someone else should work 40 hours a week at their day job and then come home and spend 100's of hours updating and creating tools so they can get a thumbs up on NGU by a few people. Newsflash! Most modders do nothing for the community other than bitch when the tool isn't updated fast enough or doesn't have the newest mod on it. A few others create threads about how developers shouldn't charge money for their hard work. Winky Winky Nobody ever said you had to buy anything. There are more than enough free tools out there to get you by. For god sakes, someone made a tool for modded rolls only because so many people are so lazy that they can't even use a debugger and put MP0_SHOOTING_ABILITY - 150 into it. It is pathetic! Nobody is forcing you to buy anything. But if you want the good stuff you better learn how to make and/or update tools on your own or throw these guys a few bucks for their hard work. #UNGRATEFUL Crying
Last edited by Jgood ; 08-25-2015 at 01:28 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Jgood for this useful post:

ian_,
08-25-2015, 02:27 AM #8
Scouse Power
Knowledge is power

If you are not happy with the work which they produce or the price which they sell it at, then you could always make your own. Then you can see the amount of time and hard work that is put into them. I can understand your point with there being so many paid menus like because they are all very similar to one another but that's great, they all have loads of features. You only need to purchase one and then you can be as happy as larry. The one you choose is totally up to personal preference. The only real question you can ask SOME of them is... where are the credits? Do you think you done it all by yourself or something?... LTS is the worst for this.

Originally posted by Jgood View Post
]You are very wrong. The problem lies with unappreciative lazy ass holes that think someone else should work 40 hours a week at their day job and then come home and spend 100's of hours updating and creating tools so they can get a thumbs up on NGU by a few people. Newsflash! Most modders do nothing for the community other than bitch when the tool isn't updated fast enough or doesn't have the newest mod on it. A few others create threads about how developers shouldn't charge money for their hard work. Winky Winky Nobody ever said you had to buy anything. There are more than enough free tools out there to get you by. For god sakes, someone made a tool for modded rolls only because so many people are so lazy that they can't even use a debugger and put MP0_SHOOTING_ABILITY - 150 into it. It is pathetic! Nobody is forcing you to buy anything. But if you want the good stuff you better learn how to make and/or update tools on your own or throw these guys a few bucks for their hard work. #UNGRATEFUL Crying

You'd be surprised about that thumbs up thing lmao, but yeah your point is 110% valid.

The following user thanked Scouse Power for this useful post:

Jgood
08-25-2015, 03:25 AM #9
Guzman
Versace Versace
Originally posted by Kilam View Post
They are not being greedy. These menus need website support for errors and such. These developers spend time making these. But I do agree, that once they have released a successful menu and make money, they can release a free one for the people that do not have that money available.

So let me get this straight... You want someone to give you a free menu that they spend their time and working hard for it so that you can just go online and charge people for it? Cause im pretty sure that 99.9% of the people who have menus end up selling mods to people. Its only fair for them to charge. You pay what $20 for a menu that you have unlimited use? And $20 is what you will charge one person for just mods. You will get your money back even if you charge just $1 and you'll make more money than what you paid. You wanting a FREE menu just so that you can then sell mods and make profits is being greedy. So fuck off calling people greedy. Nothing is free in life.

The following 6 users say thank you to Guzman for this useful post:

ChOcOsKiZo, FireMaggot, Jgood, JMAN!, michaeltje
08-25-2015, 09:31 AM #10
FireMaggot
D E F I A N C E - SPRX
Well said bro well said

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo