08-27-2015, 06:59 AM #1
Devin7
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have 1.3m I'm trying to get another mill for the t20 and can't seem to find a lobby or someone helpful, I have a jb PS3 but can't mod on gta because I have the PS3 download content and there is no scripts for it. I can mod on any other game so if you want I can mod something for you in return.
08-27-2015, 12:37 PM #2
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by Devin7 View Post
I have 1.3m I'm trying to get another mill for the t20 and can't seem to find a lobby or someone helpful, I have a jb PS3 but can't mod on gta because I have the PS3 download content and there is no scripts for it. I can mod on any other game so if you want I can mod something for you in return.

Thread moved to GTA Requests as this is a request thread and not a free service.
08-27-2015, 07:54 PM #3
Vadar
Hurah!
"i can mod on any other game" - why don't u do it yourself then XD
08-28-2015, 07:22 PM #4
Scouse Power
Knowledge is power
Originally posted by Devin7 View Post
I have 1.3m I'm trying to get another mill for the t20 and can't seem to find a lobby or someone helpful, I have a jb PS3 but can't mod on gta because I have the PS3 download content and there is no scripts for it. I can mod on any other game so if you want I can mod something for you in return.

You can RTE if you can't load scripts. TMC's tool has a money drop.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo