09-01-2015, 04:47 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I need an cex sprx menu for gta v 1.25 blus I can't find but I know there are some thanks I would really appreciate it.
09-01-2015, 05:22 AM #2
Originally posted by jrduran123 View Post
I need an cex sprx menu for gta v 1.25 blus I can't find but I know there are some thanks I would really appreciate it.

Sorry bud there isn't any for Cex blus. You should look into converting from blue to bles You must login or register to view this content.

Also look into converting to dex
09-01-2015, 09:06 PM #3
RTE
Keep it real!
I need an cex sprx menu for gta v 1.25 blus I can't find but I know there are some thanks I would really appreciate it.

As hd420 said, at the moment there isnt any sprx for cex. I know couple of people working on getting it to work on cex. But in the meanwhile its only on dex consoles.
09-01-2015, 10:21 PM #4
Originally posted by ResistTheEarth View Post
As hd420 said, at the moment there isnt any sprx for cex. I know couple of people working on getting it to work on cex. But in the meanwhile its only on dex consoles.

There are cex sprx I used to have one but I deleted it and can't find it anymore
09-01-2015, 10:22 PM #5
RTE
Keep it real!
There are cex sprx I used to have one but I deleted it and can't find it anymore

Do you remember which one?
09-02-2015, 04:15 AM #6
Do you remember which one?

No it was like a month ago smh
09-02-2015, 08:10 AM #7
Mathiis
NextGenUpdate Elite

Not that hard to make the menu compatible for cex, the problem is that he's on BLUS which is shit
09-04-2015, 05:42 PM #8

It's 2ez 2 make it work for CEX, only reason it doesn't work is because people are using a syscall(that's only accessible on DEX consoles) in their memcpy functions.
People just don't fix it 'cause "D3X 15 th3 fuCk1nG 1337 M@5t3r RaC3"

The following user thanked John for this useful post:

WiseMonkey
09-04-2015, 09:34 PM #9
Leavyz
Can’t trickshot me!
bro try one of the menus for sale if u cant get one for free maybe it will be better to see if any one of the ones for sale can help u out worth a try contact one of the DEVs on them
09-05-2015, 07:07 PM #10
Gorde7
Haxor!
could someone answer a question for me. I am on cfw 4.70.1 dex. When i start the ps3 I go to rebug tool and change active ps3id to eid5: 84 cex. My question is am i still running sex at that point or cex ? I have the option for eid0: 82 dex. I bought this already jb. just following the instructions that were given. I want to buy serendipity but I'm confused if that will work. I need a little help.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo