10-02-2015, 06:56 AM #1
Bezoc
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi,

I got put in bad sport for the 4th time (16 Days) The first time I got put in I agreed with R* for putting me in but now I get in for no reason at all? It's really annoying me.

Please add the psn: Hillbilly Possum if you can help me by logging on to my account and getting me out.

Thanks
10-02-2015, 08:52 AM #2
I can help you out add my Skype NGU-GTACASH4YOU
Or pm me on here
10-02-2015, 08:56 AM #3
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by Bezoc View Post
Hi,

I got put in bad sport for the 4th time (16 Days) The first time I got put in I agreed with R* for putting me in but now I get in for no reason at all? It's really annoying me.

Please add the psn: Hillbilly Possum if you can help me by logging on to my account and getting me out.

Thanks

You've opened this in the wrong section, you should have this opened in the request section. This section is for people who are offering to do mods for free etc... Contact StackOverflow to move it for you or contact a staff member...
10-02-2015, 08:58 AM #4
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by Hand View Post
You've opened this in the wrong section, you should have this opened in the request section. This section is for people who are offering to do mods for free etc... Contact StackOverflow to move it for you or contact a staff member...

If there's a thread that needs a staff member's attention instead of posting on it would you please report the thread so we can do something about it, thank you.
10-02-2015, 01:43 PM #5
Bezoc
Keeper
Sorry Guys, I'm still new, I wouldn't know how to contact someone to move it either. I apologize
10-02-2015, 01:48 PM #6
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by Bezoc View Post
Sorry Guys, I'm still new, I wouldn't know how to contact someone to move it either. I apologize

Not to worry a staff member has already moved it...
10-04-2015, 01:26 AM #7
Bezoc
Keeper
Thanks, I have Pm'd you here on NGU,
10-05-2015, 02:28 AM #8
Bezoc
Keeper
I also added you on Skype.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo