05-21-2016, 11:00 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi there guys.
My girlfriend was recently deranked in a public lobby on PS3 and has lost everything. Even her character has changed. Wondering if anyone would be willing to help a girl out with a cash drop to try and replicate what she had
Cheers
05-21-2016, 11:04 AM #2
ndhlr
Keeper
i have a mod menu
05-21-2016, 11:14 AM #3
Would you be able to host a lobby within the next 30 minutes or so? If so much appreciated
05-21-2016, 03:54 PM #4
Originally posted by DubplateGaming View Post
Would you be able to host a lobby within the next 30 minutes or so? If so much appreciated

Pm the gamertag ill give you the hook up
05-21-2016, 04:03 PM #5
FireMaggot
D E F I A N C E - SPRX
Hi there guys.
My girlfriend was recently deranked in a public lobby on PS3 and has lost everything. Even her character has changed. Wondering if anyone would be willing to help a girl out with a cash drop to try and replicate what she had
Cheers

I would love to know what menu that is as so far I have never seen a menu "derank" some one in a lobby - only way is that some one had her account info and did a dodgy account service

As for it happening in a public lobby - smells like bs to me . But hey if I am wrong I'll do you a drop

But I honestly don't think I am

- 1 ) it makes no odds of its a girl / boy

2 ) sure this isn't a story just to try and get a free money drop

3) I'll add you HAPILY and drop you money ( or girlfriend ) but if she isn't on Mic to prove the story their won't be a drop

4) good luck

The following user thanked FireMaggot for this useful post:

Qwerty42m
05-21-2016, 08:23 PM #6
Originally posted by FireMaggot View Post
I would love to know what menu that is as so far I have never seen a menu "derank" some one in a lobby - only way is that some one had her account info and did a dodgy account service

As for it happening in a public lobby - smells like bs to me . But hey if I am wrong I'll do you a drop

But I honestly don't think I am

- 1 ) it makes no odds of its a girl / boy

2 ) sure this isn't a story just to try and get a free money drop

3) I'll add you HAPILY and drop you money ( or girlfriend ) but if she isn't on Mic to prove the story their won't be a drop

4) good luck

Well we don't know the story of how this person got deranked and what gives you the idea the person was deranked via a modder? who's to say she didn't have some service done and rockstar just happen to catch it and dereank her? not jumping on your case by any means or defending the OP in any way shape or form.

And OP if this is a request for a free service then there's no need to lie about it as there is a free service section just for this kinda stuff
05-21-2016, 08:36 PM #7
FireMaggot
D E F I A N C E - SPRX
Originally posted by Manical
Well we don't know the story of how this person got deranked and what gives you the idea the person was deranked via a modder? who's to say she didn't have some service done and rockstar just happen to catch it and dereank her? not jumping on your case by any means or defending the OP in any way shape or form.

And OP if this is a request for a free service then there's no need to lie about it as there is a free service section just for this kinda stuff

That's why I said they may of had a dodgy service - there is no way shape or form they got " de ranked " in a lobby so if they have never had a account done it's pure bs
05-21-2016, 08:38 PM #8
Originally posted by FireMaggot View Post
That's why I said they may of had a dodgy service - there is no way shape or form they got " de ranked " in a lobby so if they have never had a account done it's pure bs

My bad I seen where you had said that after the fact I had posted.
05-21-2016, 08:42 PM #9
FireMaggot
D E F I A N C E - SPRX
Originally posted by Manical
My bad I seen where you had said that after the fact I had posted.

No troubles

Your see that in this game people make up stories that sound legit but they don't know that you can't get deranked in a Gta lobby like you can on cod. I have offered to give this person money as requested if

The actual person ( girlfriend ) comes on mic

Also people pretend to be female as they think most modders are male and want to get something in return

It's only a game makes no odds if male or female - honesty is best this story is rather fishy lol

Also I got caught once by rock star and was level 156 they actually raised my account to 220 along with a lot of my friends must of been a magic number lol
Last edited by FireMaggot ; 05-21-2016 at 08:44 PM.
05-22-2016, 07:10 AM #10
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator

Thread moved to service requests.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo