08-08-2016, 06:07 PM #1
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys, I wanted to know if it is possible to get money even though I already transferred characters ? Say I give my account details to a modder then he uses his PS3 to get the money in and then it transfers to PS4 ? All I want is extra money on my account if possible please let me know so we can sort a deal out. thanks
08-08-2016, 06:19 PM #2
rail206
Pokemon Trainer
Sorry bro, not possible if it has been transfered already. U would need a new account made on ps3 and then transfer it.
08-08-2016, 06:30 PM #3
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by rail206 View Post
Sorry bro, not possible if it has been transfered already. U would need a new account made on ps3 and then transfer it.

You doing service urself ? If so I will make a new account and get the service done by you ? let me know hehe
08-09-2016, 12:23 AM #4
Originally posted by LuckyAiden View Post
Hello guys, I wanted to know if it is possible to get money even though I already transferred characters ? Say I give my account details to a modder then he uses his PS3 to get the money in and then it transfers to PS4 ? All I want is extra money on my account if possible please let me know so we can sort a deal out. thanks

i do recoveries for gta v msg me if interested

kik: ngualextwooone

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo