03-16-2017, 08:38 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So, currently I've*been wondering around with my friend, while he was showcasing he new earned free Modded Account, because someone on the forums was generous enough to gift him a Free Account
I was wondering if anyone on this forums is kind enough and generous enough to gift me a Free Modded Account, what I request for my free modded account is not over the limits. I currently do know that the Transfering Accounts is still available for PS4, but is still detectable, but I atleast want to try, and if you do know a Transfer Bypass, please, please make an account for me that's all I ask

How to Contact ME:

What I Want (Not Over the Limits):
$1 Billion
Level 120
Unlock All & Max Character Skills

(And If you're willing to give out a Pre-Modded Account, so I may Avoid Ban, that'll be more than wonderful)
Last edited by bowiraq ; 03-16-2017 at 08:44 AM.
03-24-2017, 02:52 AM #2
Mr.4Skin
Space Ninja
Originally posted by bowiraq View Post
So, currently I've*been wondering around with my friend, while he was showcasing he new earned free Modded Account, because someone on the forums was generous enough to gift him a Free Account
I was wondering if anyone on this forums is kind enough and generous enough to gift me a Free Modded Account, what I request for my free modded account is not over the limits. I currently do know that the Transfering Accounts is still available for PS4, but is still detectable, but I atleast want to try, and if you do know a Transfer Bypass, please, please make an account for me that's all I ask

How to Contact ME:

$1 Billion
Level 120

(And If you're willing to give out a Pre-Modded Account, so I may Avoid Ban, that'll be more than wonderful)

Transfers are over there bud. And those who still have accounts that transferred are selling them at high high prices
03-24-2017, 03:14 AM #3
Originally posted by bowiraq View Post
So, currently I've*been wondering around with my friend, while he was showcasing he new earned free Modded Account, because someone on the forums was generous enough to gift him a Free Account

How to Contact ME:

$1 Billion
Level 120

I can mod your account but as You must login or register to view this content. said, transfers are over.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo