03-18-2017, 08:28 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was trying to get my account transferred before the account transfer was over but when I did i got banned and was wondering if there is something around that now a way to duplicate stats or money or anything to get my account to a higher level or money if there is or anything comes out please keep me updated thanks would like to get my account back to what it was i am on xbox one.
03-18-2017, 10:59 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by ToxicVenomElite View Post
I was trying to get my account transferred before the account transfer was over but when I did i got banned and was wondering if there is something around that now a way to duplicate stats or money or anything to get my account to a higher level or money if there is or anything comes out please keep me updated thanks would like to get my account back to what it was i am on xbox one.

People are still selling accounts look in the service section and see whos selling accounts for xbox 1

You must login or register to view this content.
03-19-2017, 03:41 AM #3
Originally posted by Dr.
People are still selling accounts look in the service section and see whos selling accounts for Xbox 1

You must login or register to view this content.

don't want an account I want my account to have that stuff I own another account with stuff I don't care about other accounts I just want to focus on mine my main one I use if I wanted to buy an account I would have said that already
03-19-2017, 03:42 AM #4
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by ToxicVenomElite View Post
don't want an account I want my account to have that stuff I own another account with stuff I don't care about other accounts I just want to focus on mine my main one I use if I wanted to buy an account I would have said that already

i understand that but you mentioned that you got banned. You can't get anything back from a banned account bud
03-19-2017, 03:45 AM #5
Originally posted by Dr.
i understand that but you mentioned that you got banned. You can't get anything back from a banned account bud

clearly i know that why you think i said a glitch or something like one out now or in the future that's what I'm asking for

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo