04-14-2017, 03:04 PM #1
snickers1021
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU. I'm looking for someone to invite me to a session or join my session for rp drop and money drop. Don't need a modded account. Trying to make this account semi-legit. Add me on PSN OP-Snipeshot-.

Thank you in advance.
04-20-2017, 10:14 PM #2
rail206
Pokemon Trainer
I'm on now if u can hop on.
04-24-2017, 01:53 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by rail206 View Post
I'm on now if u can hop on.

Please quote the user next time so they receive a notification sir.
04-24-2017, 02:01 PM #4
rail206
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Please quote the user next time so they receive a notification sir.

OK will do thanks
04-25-2017, 04:27 PM #5
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by snickers1021 View Post
Hello NGU. I'm looking for someone to invite me to a session or join my session for rp drop and money drop. Don't need a modded account. Trying to make this account semi-legit. Add me on PSN OP-Snipeshot-.

Thank you in advance.

PS3 I take it? Add up SparrowNGU - I should be on this week/weekend.
04-27-2017, 12:46 PM #6
Can anyone do this for me on PS4? Psn is: LVLR_ROB
Just like my user name on here
04-27-2017, 01:19 PM #7
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by Rob View Post
Can anyone do this for me on PS4? Psn is: LVLR_ROB
Just like my user name on here

Not possible on PS4 mate, only way is to buy a premodded account.

Might be in the near future tho with the way the PS4 modding scene is at the moment.
04-27-2017, 05:03 PM #8
How do I go about getting a modded account? Can I add it to the account I have already made? Also can I merge the modded account with my Psn account so that I don't need too buy live again? Also Can I get my account modded? And by doing so do I risk getting my PS4 and Psn account banned??
04-27-2017, 05:12 PM #9
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by Rob View Post
How do I go about getting a modded account? Can I add it to the account I have already made? Also can I merge the modded account with my Psn account so that I don't need too buy live again? Also Can I get my account modded? And by doing so do I risk getting my PS4 and Psn account banned??

No you'll buy another account that is pre-modded (so new PSN etc...).

However you don't have to buy PS Plus again, just set your current account to 'Home', so that your PS Plus is shared between all of your accounts.

As for the ban, from all the cases I've seen neither your PS4 nor main account will get banned, just the modded one (although that is low risk).
04-27-2017, 07:15 PM #10
I've seen some people had given modded accounts away for free on different posts, but on the other note is there a way I can just get some money? Like just sent too my GTA bank?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo