Post: PC/PS4/XB1(LIMITED STOCK)⚡BROWNMAGICIAN's PREMODDED ACCOUNTS⚡★CASH✅RANK✅UNLOCK ALL✅★
03-10-2017, 06:04 PM #1
BrownMagician
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
MY KIK: redblood_dk
MY SKYPE: live:redblood_dk

All services on next-gen are limited in quantity, as you may know RockStar Games has eliminated the character transfer function forever which means modded accounts no longer exist. Once this limited stock of next-gen accounts are sold, it will remain sold out forever!
(Next-gen premodded accounts are HIGHLY LIMITED IN SUPPLY WORLDWIDE explaining the high price)

You must login or register to view this content.

(Updated Daily)

Do you also do services for old-gen platforms such as PS3 and XBOX360?
- Yes I do both old-gen platforms, if you need a service done on PS3/XBOX360 feel free to contact me. I also do PC services as well. Contact me if you need GTA5 done for PC.

What Payment Methods Do You Accept?
- I only accept payments made through PayPal.

I am interested in a next-gen premodded account that is listed above and is in stock, but wanted some more specifics on the account(exact stats, gamertag/psn name, etc)?
- Feel free to send me a message, and I will give you further/more specific information with regards to the account. (Kik mobile-app would be best for this as we can communicate effectively with each other)

Why are the prices so high for a next-gen premodded account?
- Because rockstar has eliminated mods from transferring to next-gen platforms forever which resulted in no more modded accounts. Your only two options are Shark Cards which cost $100 and you only receive 8million GTA5 cash. OR you can buy my premodded account, and receive 100s of millions, high rank, and UNLOCK ALL! (It's a no-brainer in my opinion if you really love the game)

How does it work? What happens after I pay for a next-gen premodded account?
- After you pay and I confirm purchase, I will give you an email and password which you will use to download to your PS4 or XB1 and sign-in to GTA5 with. You will use the account I provide you to play GTA Online and it will now be your new account.

I sent you a message on kik/skype how long does it take for a reply?
- I reply to everyone in a timely-fashion, but if for some reason you don't get a reply, remain patient, I reply to every message so hang in there. (Only message me on Kik or Skype)

Will I get banned/reset? are there any restrictions on what I can/can't do?
- I have been modding for years, I know the ins and outs of everything GTA5, and personally have experienced every single ban-wave. The accounts have survived numerous ban waves and all have stats which look natural, so you are free to do anything you want and spend as you please without worrying about any bans/or resets.

Will the next-gen premodded account be here for me tomorrow to purchase?
- *This is a limited time service, once all next-gen premodded accounts are all sold out, that will be it, so tomorrow is never guaranteed; get it while it's hot. However, services on old-gen platforms (PS3+XBOX360) will always be available for purchase now or at a later date.

I have a problem with my service what do I do?
- If you ever have a issue with the service you have paid for and received, be patient I will reply and work with you to get your issue resolved. I value each and every one of my customers, and will do my best to resolve any issue that may occur.

Last edited by BrownMagician ; 04-11-2017 at 01:08 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to BrownMagician for this useful post:

#Dragoss, Cali, NomanGaming, ThatEpicSomeone
03-10-2017, 08:22 PM #2
Cali
Gym leader
Highly recommend Brown, he used to provide his services for S7 and has done hundreds of services without problems.

He definitely has my vouch !

The following user thanked Cali for this useful post:

BrownMagician
03-10-2017, 09:09 PM #3
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
I vouch for this guy ! Winky Winky
03-11-2017, 02:58 PM #4
SeiffyTheGod
Can’t trickshot me!
$200 is to cheap you should rise the price.
03-11-2017, 03:48 PM #5
NomanGaming
NomanGaming
Vouch for BrownMagician. Legit seller.
03-11-2017, 11:54 PM #6
%100 legit, great smooth transaction, helped me step by step, super nice, no complaints at all, definetly recommend, if you buy from anywhere make sure it's here

The following user thanked ThereGoesBeau for this useful post:

BrownMagician
03-17-2017, 04:33 PM #7
BrownMagician
NextGenUpdate Elite
Accounts in stock and for sale!
Get em while they hot!
03-18-2017, 04:43 AM #8
This guy is legit! Account delivered as promised. Everything is there and working. Thanks for your patience on helping me set it up.

The following user thanked Cptbellz for this useful post:

BrownMagician
03-19-2017, 02:29 PM #9
Vouch for BrownMagician. Legit and trusted seller.
03-21-2017, 01:34 PM #10
BrownMagician
NextGenUpdate Elite
TO PURCHASE YOU ADD ME USING Kik Mobile-App or Skype
*(Use Kik for fastest response):
My Kik: redblood_dk
My Skype: Live:redblood_dk
Follow me on Twitter@BrownMagicianXP

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo