Post: R o c k * apparently taking legal action against GTA Recovery Sellers
01-15-2016, 12:16 AM #1
JokerRey
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); delete
Last edited by JokerRey ; 02-22-2017 at 02:54 PM.
01-15-2016, 12:26 AM #2
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Tbh,MrBoss FTW just uploads a bunch of "click bait" Besides,It would be pretty hard to get every single person selling an account. I doubt R* will do this but I could see them doing something about the people making thousands of dollars from doing this.

The following 2 users say thank you to Vanz for this useful post:

Ikue, JokerRey
01-15-2016, 12:36 AM #3
Jgood
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by JokerRey View Post
I'm not sure how true this piece of information is, but it's still interesting nevertheless.
There has been no official statements released so I'd take this information with a pinch of salt! Smile

What a fucking joke. LMAO. If this is true, Cock* just showcased a bunch of MODDED jobs including videos of people playing them. You must login or register to view this content. I find it funny that Cock* supports, allows and even promotes modders that make modded races and death matches yet they want to sue us modders that make money by making accounts for people and selling them. If they do attempt this, It will not go very far. They would also have to go after those people that make money from YouTube by hosting channels that use GTA V. Those people are often hosting streams asking people to "donate" to them. Not to mention the money they make from the ads if their YouTube channel is big. Cock* needs to just forget about GTA V and keep working on GTA VI. I doubt R* would even waste their time and money suing a 12 year old kid that makes $30 psn a day making a few accounts for people. Besides, GTA V is really becoming quiet boring and pointless. I can't stand actually playing the game anymore. Nice find though buddy! Smile
Last edited by Jgood ; 01-15-2016 at 12:39 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Jgood for this useful post:

Egzec, NomanGaming
01-15-2016, 02:42 AM #4
Now I need to watch out...
01-15-2016, 02:54 AM #5
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Meh nothing to worry about there are thousands of people selling modded accounts and services. It would be rather hard for them to start suing all of them lmao. sorry but I dont think this is true at all. Rockstar can just patch of hot fix everything if they wanted to.

The following user thanked Gryphus for this useful post:

NomanGaming
01-15-2016, 04:24 PM #6
Why are you promoting this kids videos, obviously isn't true.
01-15-2016, 07:57 PM #7
Vadar
Hurah!
I think everything that MRBOSSFTW is fake
01-17-2016, 01:51 AM #8
bruhpears
I am error
Originally posted by VadarMoDz View Post
I think everything that MRBOSSFTW is fake

mrbossftw entire life is just fake lol
Last edited by bruhpears ; 01-17-2016 at 01:58 AM.
01-19-2016, 09:05 AM #9
Ethakr
Gym leader
Originally posted by JokerRey View Post
I'm not sure how true this piece of information is, but it's still interesting nevertheless.
There has been no official statements released so I'd take this information with a pinch of salt! Smile

If it's true then they can always come and suck my gta dick Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy

i'm using a UK Paypal with a VCC so they can just suck my Real Life Balls too Happy Happy Happy Happy
01-19-2016, 02:43 PM #10
nullerdk
Are you high?
yea yea we must see what happens.. thanks for info JokerRey !!! seb5594

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo