Login | Register

Thread: [RELEASE] Red-EyeX32 - GTA V Save Editor v3.0.0.0

Red-EyeX32 Former Staff

Join Date Dec 2011

Posts 758

Membership Donator

10-03-2013 06:38 PM #1 [RELEASE] Red-EyeX32 - GTA V Save Editor v3.0.0.0

Well hello NextGenUpdate, just here making a thread for you guys about a GTA V editor I have been working since the day the game got leaked. This is one of a kind tool that loads all your stats in game and you can edit them however you like. I'm still mapping the save at this moment looking for other things to mod inside the save data.

This tool is not yet complete... I still have to add more stats in the save editor so it can recognize the name. I also probably going to add support for modding the entire vehicle like the rims, bumper, spoiler etc....

I'm also planning adding other stuff to be able to edit like the license plate and other shit.

I will be updating the tool once in a while so come back and check out the thread once in awhile to see what was added to the editor.

The save editor will not require you to use BruteForceSaveData to decrypt the save like the recently tools that has been released for the game.

MAKE SURE YOU MAKE A BACKUP JUST IN CASE!

As you see all those are available for you to edit!

I would love to thank all the people that made it possible for me to make the save editor.
    1. aerosoul94
    2. kill_seth
    3. XBLToothPik

Without them this would of never been possible so thank you guys <3

So like I said above you WON'T NEED BRUTEFORCESAVEDATA!

Well here it is guys, please feel free to donate because it really was a hard one to make for sure.

Download:
    Red-EyeX32 - GTA V Save Editor v3.0.0.0

Spoiler:

Name/I
    SM_ = Stock Modifier
    FL_CO = Flow completion order stat for mission
    MISS_SWITCH = Mission stat - switch count

Virus Scan (All detections are due to packing the application "THANKS xSonoro u poopy pants"):
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/0...is/1380843160/

Last edited by SnaY; 10-27-2013 at 03:14 PM.

2. The Following 147 Users Say Thank You to Red-EyeX32 For This Useful Post:

JordanCarr, Снгisтiаи, mack32, ▶DaOriginal209◀, -DirtySuN-, -Google-, -{OVOXO}-, 4saken, 6jarjar6, Agent Beast, BlackPanther, Oklahoma, Ansity., Bannedm8, bejekas, Capo837, cathacks, ChangeMyNamePls, Choco, ChopzModz, chuck54321, Cien, cod5cl, codybenti, colishn, conj, Cryptic Soldier, CRZY-SNIPER, Devastation, ErasedDev, Dlink636, DoN-WaKiTa, DonGiuliiano, Drew Brees, Eddie-Lucas, EliteHackzPS3, Fatpabs, Feraligatr92, FinalFantasyXIV, firepanda11, Frank Ryan, Gendjisan, GodofHosting, Gustavowee2, Guzman, Hadenkin, Harry, Hayden, HellGuy, HelloHowAreYo, ICS Vortex, iGiNGER_NL, ImIrIsH, ImPiffHD, InHerOwnWords, isaacirlanda, Ismaeel74, ItzKevinBro, Bichote, Jared, jim16127, jlyon11, Josh_ox3, justeve, justsoboss, Vital, Lightswords, ljubomir_97, LulzBus, lumbzpk, Mad6amer, malboa63, Mango_Knife, mark1, Master0wn3r, Maty360414, mczero_, Melster, Jarod, Monster-Energy, MoTmrD, moviedog, MQGQ, Mr__Tenticals, MW2TopTenWORLD, NGU-xNiicKzHD, CyberNomadic, Notorious, ohhImpreza, OmegaBeta, Outsider, Jango, perrypus, PinKPanther1020, pluses1, Pseudo_Soldier, Quazimoto, RaverBoy, rimka06510, rishul, Robert1990, rolyat, Roy944, CHAOZ, seb5594, Sal, sauib786, SC58, ScarFaceKillCam, Shocka, Skeammermodz, SLipNoT, smushpie, SnaY, SnTsV1_modZ, soad08, SpaceMonky, Spongebob., sunshine333, SWAT CLAN, tantan27, Temp, The Kosmic, TheGreatestSyn, Top_Dog_Uk, tryhardfilmz, U WOT M8, ultimo-dragon, Vectriixx, ViCiOuS-V, Warcry, Wattsy, WhyYouWannaKnow, WIPEOUTEVIL, Wretch 32, xGreekModzHD, xQuantumModz, xRaay, xReloadedModz, xXGoD_Of_MoDzXx, xXxAzN_BoiixXx, Yasunick, ZerOtObey+RM, zMarcusHD, zMRTY, zUnboundPatcher

3. The Following 2 Users Groaned At Red-EyeX32 For This Awful Post:

smashedya (10-05-2013), TheUnexpected (10-06-2013)

4. Join Date Jul 2013

Posts 174

Membership Banned

10-03-2013 06:41 PM #2

Finally you phaggot

mack32 Hurah!

Join Date Apr 2011

Posts 663

Membership Standard

10-03-2013 06:45 PM #3

Quote Originally Posted by Red-EyeX32 View Post
    Well hello NextGenUpdate, just here making a thread for you guys about a GTA V editor I have been working since the day the game got leaked. This is one of a kind tool that loads all your stats in game and you can edit them however you like. I'm still mapping the save at this moment looking for other things to mod inside the save data.

This tool is not yet complete... I still have to add more stats in the save editor so it can recognize the name. I also probably going to add support for modding the entire vehicle like the rims, bumper, spoiler etc....

I'm also planning adding other stuff to be able to edit like the license plate and other shit.

I will be updating the tool once in a while so come back and check out the thread once in awhile to see what was added to the editor.

The save editor will not require you to useBruteForceSaveData to decrypt the save like the recently tools that has been released for the game.

I would love to thank all the people that made it possible for me to make the save editor.
    1. aerosoul94
    2. kill_seth
    3. XBLToothPik

Without them this would of never been possible to thank you guys <3

Well here it is guys, please feel free to donate because it really was a hard one to make for sure.

Download:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Virus Scan (All detections are due to packing the application "THANKS xSonoro u poopy pants"):
    You should name your series of save editors to: Not Another Save Editor :y:
    mack32 for sectional mod !!!!!!!

Jarod im gay!!!!!!!!!!!

Join Date Apr 2009

Posts 717

Membership Donator

10-03-2013 06:47 PM #4

This's sexy and definitely worth the wait, glad you finally got it to work without bruteforce.

Nice release :y:

Red-EyeX32 Former Staff

Join Date Dec 2011

Posts 758

Membership Donator

10-03-2013 06:48 PM #5

Quote Originally Posted by mack32 View Post
    You should name your series of save editors to: Not Another Save Editor :y:
    fak off u poop

ZerOtObey+RM Bounty hunter

Join Date Apr 2012

Posts 166

Membership Standard

10-03-2013 06:49 PM #6 Good Job Red-Eye*

The save editor will not require you to use BruteForceSaveData to decrypt the save like the recently tools that has been released for the game.

1. aerosoul94
    2. kill_seth
    3. XBLToothPik

Download:

Good Job Red-Eye*

Nknights23 Original Gamer

Join Date Oct 2009

Posts 589

Membership Donator

10-03-2013 06:50 PM #7

1. aerosoul94
    2. kill_seth
    3. XBLToothPik

Download:
    Red-EyeX32 - GTA V Save Editor

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/0...is/1380843160/
    Very nice man.

Anybody who cant mod there own saves, send me a pm and i will do it
    :fyea:

--ELiTE--

10. xPreeks Bounty hunter

Join Date Jun 2013

Posts 176

Membership Standard

10-03-2013 06:53 PM #8

1. aerosoul94
    2. kill_seth
    3. XBLToothPik

Download:

Very nice Thanks !

11. Join Date Aug 2012

Posts 238

Membership Standard

10-03-2013 06:56 PM #9

Thanks! Very Good.
    HELLO

12. Bannedm8 Banned

Join Date Aug 2011

Posts 40