Ok so first off I would like to give some creds to maikeyb123 for helping me along in this process.
So Lets start:
Things you will need1.NetCheat ( [Only registered and activated users can see links. ])
2.A DEX Ps3 and everything else ready for RTE.
Ok Lets get started:
1. Create a new folder in C: \Program Files\SN Systems\ XXX
2. Copy all the contents from the bin folder in the SN Systems folder, and put them into the "GTA 5 RTE Money" Folder
3. Copy all the contents from the NetCheat folder into the new folder you created in the SN Systems folder.
4. Now that you've done all that, load up GTA V. DO NOT click X to load into multiplayer, you must go to story mode first.
5. Once at story mode, use any tool you have and Connect/Attach.
6. Once you verify you can attach, now connect / attach NetCheat.
7.Now load into Multiplayer and press down on the DPAD to find your RP or the total number of XP you have earned thusfar. in my case its 2756101.
8. Now go to NetCheat, go to the "Search" tab. And set up your NetCheat Like I have mine.
9. Now Click "Initial Scan" and wait until it is finished scanning.
10. It should look like this:
11. Now we are going to open up debugger and search for our last 338 Offset or our first 339 offset
12. We will be looking for a lot of FF Bytes when we look for the rank offset so here is my first offset: This has no FF's so we will leave it alone
My second has no FF's either
My third was a success
13. Now that you have found the correct offset go to this website [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and type in whatever XP you had in step 7.
14. My XP was 2756101 so thats what I will enter on the website
15. So whatever you guy get in the hexadecimal spot will be what you are looking for.
16. Mine happens to be in the top row all the way to the right. so that is what we are going to change :devil:
17. Now is where the experimenting comes in for you guys! you can enter any bytes you want in those 3 spots. for level 100 you would enter 18 2C DD where your hexadecimal value is in Debugger.
18. The first value makes the XP go up the most I ended up being level 200 last night and the Bytes were somewhere around 4E 88 22.
19. Some Bytes you can use: 2A 0E 05 = Level 139
20. Also to level up to your very own custom level you would find out what the max XP is for that level. For example to reach level 140 you need 2767350 XP to become level 140. So we would put that into the Decimal to Hexadecimal converter and we receive 2A 39 F6. So I would put that where my other XP was and I would rank up to level 140
Hope you guys enjoyed, Oh and I know that I will receive alot of hate for this thread, but you guysneed to come up to the fact that this is a modding community, Modders will mod whether you like it or not.