05-29-2008, 02:29 PM #1
Mark360
Super OG
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What internet browser do you use? I use Mozilla firefox (to be specific, candidate 1).

*Google Chrome was Non-existent when I made this thread*
Last edited by Mark360 ; 02-05-2011 at 03:51 PM.
05-30-2008, 12:02 AM #11
Based on statistics, Opera is the fastest internet browser. Second would be Safari which is what I use. Firefox uses too much ram.
05-30-2008, 12:25 AM #12
i use 3 fire fox,ie,opera but i use opera the most becuz it works the best ie gave me a pc virus almost and fire fox is on my laptop,but i think opera i just like an all around browser
05-30-2008, 12:36 AM #13
wow i think Avant is better. its awsome Smile
05-30-2008, 12:36 AM #14
Mark360
Super OG
Originally posted by Xero View Post
Based on statistics, Opera is the fastest internet browser. Second would be Safari which is what I use. Firefox uses too much ram.

The firefox Candidate version is now better than opera.
05-30-2008, 12:40 AM #15
you kno what i think firefox, opera, safari, ie 7. sucks plain and simple Smile
well thats just me and yes i did try them befor and i think they suck...
05-30-2008, 12:43 AM #16
Default Avatar
JDoG
firefox
dustin♥addons
yah i know other browsers have addon type things but i like teh firefox
05-30-2008, 12:48 AM #17
Mark360
Super OG
Well, Firefox is the best in my opinion. It performs at a higher level than IE and has many features unknown to IE. It actually comes down to opinion.
05-30-2008, 12:50 AM #18
ps3ia
Bounty hunter
Opera is awesome Gasp

Originally posted by The_one

Originally posted by another user
visit You must login or register to view this content. and EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Opera is more secure at this time of writing (there are currently NO known Opera exploit, and there ARE known Firefox exploit(s)).

Just because something is open source doesn't make it any more secure than a closed source application .
Quote:Originally Posted by Tutankhamun
Well when it comes to browsers i like addons better then i do with other apps, because they make the app more functional for the user which really is what's it's all about.

No, you don't get what Malsumis is saying--Opera has all the functions out of the box, whereas with Firefox, you need to download extraneous add-ons.
For Opera:
NoScript equivalent? Check, out of the box.
AdBlock? Check, out of the box.
Support for BitTorrent downloading? Check, out of the box (granted, this is pretty useless since everyone has a stand alone BT client)
Ability to read Mail, News Group, etc. All that good stuff? Check, out of the box.
Better Security than FF and IE? Check, out of the box!

Not to mention that it's been proven that Opera's HTML rendering engine is faster than Firefox's.... Soo, where does that lead us? Oh, right, Opera FTW .

At the end of the day, I'm a security freak, and I go for what's most secure--if it happens to have the best features to boot, then heck, I'll have my cake and eat it, too!
Last edited by ps3ia ; 05-30-2008 at 12:55 AM.
05-30-2008, 02:52 AM #19
umm i think flock should be up there cuz the creaters of mozilla just created it and is better then mozilla and i recommend it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo