Post: Getting on Facebook, Youtube anything in school! (2 ways)
11-22-2011, 06:25 PM #1
Rokiz
Death is hereditary
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi there everyone, this is one of my first threads in this section since Im not always the computer wiz and I'm more learning then finding but today I found 2 things which could be helpfull, number one might not work depends on you're network but number 2 should work very well!

Ok A. Go to [url]www.GoatComputer.com[/url] Don't worry its not a virus site its a simple proxy site Which allows you onto what ever you want. Some school computers may see this as a proxy and will block it but this new one will and should work!

B. Download Firefox, Chrome or whatever a browser that the school computers don't use. For example, my school computers use Internet Explorer so I use Firefox.

This also acts as a proxy but the computer shouldnt block it ours didn't before they got cleaned and a lot less things got blocked.

Make sure if you want to use B way then you install the browser on your pendrive or flash drive etc and not get the setup.exe on the memory stick and try to install it on the computer, it wont work!

Hope this works and some feedback would be awesome if it does work.

This was not leeched from anywhere, if you do see it then give them a pat on the back and tell them well done for finding somthing which I also found. I may not be the first but I still found it

Make sure no teachers see of they could block A but I'm sure they can't block B Smile

Have fun!

The following user thanked Rokiz for this useful post:

Crunk
12-16-2011, 04:44 AM #11
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by Purple
Yeaa but with my school anything with proxy in the name which will be like every proxy is banned

Most of these are not named proxy, they have proxy written as a part of a sentence which is pulled in by the search engines, most of these proxy site names are things like shgs399pro.com or .biz lol.
12-16-2011, 06:54 AM #12
Most of the school and colleges has blocked almost all type of social networking websites like Facebook, twitter and Linked and its very difficult to find out these websites there. So people can try hide my ass and unblock my space are two good website and by using them you can asses these websites if these are blocked.
01-18-2012, 10:00 PM #13
H@zard
Keeper
you can nywass the filters buy pitting https in front of the web address if you don't have access to another browser, or you can use some proxy sites like You must login or register to view this content. and fraction.ws

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo