Post: Getting on Facebook, Youtube anything in school! (2 ways)
11-22-2011, 06:25 PM #1
Rokiz
Death is hereditary
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi there everyone, this is one of my first threads in this section since Im not always the computer wiz and I'm more learning then finding but today I found 2 things which could be helpfull, number one might not work depends on you're network but number 2 should work very well!

Ok A. Go to [url]www.GoatComputer.com[/url] Don't worry its not a virus site its a simple proxy site Which allows you onto what ever you want. Some school computers may see this as a proxy and will block it but this new one will and should work!

B. Download Firefox, Chrome or whatever a browser that the school computers don't use. For example, my school computers use Internet Explorer so I use Firefox.

This also acts as a proxy but the computer shouldnt block it ours didn't before they got cleaned and a lot less things got blocked.

Make sure if you want to use B way then you install the browser on your pendrive or flash drive etc and not get the setup.exe on the memory stick and try to install it on the computer, it wont work!

Hope this works and some feedback would be awesome if it does work.

This was not leeched from anywhere, if you do see it then give them a pat on the back and tell them well done for finding somthing which I also found. I may not be the first but I still found it

Make sure no teachers see of they could block A but I'm sure they can't block B Smile

Have fun!

The following user thanked Rokiz for this useful post:

Crunk
12-13-2011, 07:56 PM #2
x420XP
Utter Perfectionist
The school I'm at, the blocked websites are also blocked on Firefox, Safari, Chrome, any browser you can think of :L
They even stopped us being able to go on Minecraft, flash games, etc.
12-14-2011, 02:09 AM #3
MrRa1n
League Champion
I shall try this tomorrow, seeing as I have double ICT! Outie
12-14-2011, 02:11 AM #4
i remember in highschol when i would do this haha

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

i dont think anyone should be getting on youtube during school
12-14-2011, 09:46 PM #5
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Purple
Hi there everyone, this is one of my first threads in this section since Im not always the computer wiz and I'm more learning then finding but today I found 2 things which could be helpfull, number one might not work depends on you're network but number 2 should work very well!

Ok A. Go to [url]www.GoatComputer.com[/url] Don't worry its not a virus site its a simple proxy site Which allows you onto what ever you want. Some school computers may see this as a proxy and will block it but this new one will and should work!

B. Download Firefox, Chrome or whatever a browser that the school computers don't use. For example, my school computers use Internet Explorer so I use Firefox.

This also acts as a proxy but the computer shouldnt block it ours didn't before they got cleaned and a lot less things got blocked.

Make sure if you want to use B way then you install the browser on your pendrive or flash drive etc and not get the setup.exe on the memory stick and try to install it on the computer, it wont work!

Hope this works and some feedback would be awesome if it does work.

This was not leeched from anywhere, if you do see it then give them a pat on the back and tell them well done for finding somthing which I also found. I may not be the first but I still found it

Make sure no teachers see of they could block A but I'm sure they can't block B Smile

Have fun!

Moved to the correct section. :y:
12-15-2011, 05:43 AM #6
I'll try this, cause they have blocked other sites l:
12-15-2011, 06:03 AM #7
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Up to date proxies in the google search engine, find and click one, win.
12-15-2011, 08:14 PM #8
Rokiz
Death is hereditary
Originally posted by Sublimity View Post
Up to date proxies in the google search engine, find and click one, win.

Yeaa but with my school anything with proxy in the name which will be like every proxy is banned
12-15-2011, 09:53 PM #9
cam51037
Do a barrel roll!
Well the school I go to has nothing blocked. Smile It's awesome, going on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter whenever we want. Happy
12-15-2011, 11:08 PM #10
xDante
Haxor!
This will be blocked soon at my computer, I usually play Minecraft with the Https trick and strangely enough the java plug in only works on my account, nobody elses, it says they need admin privileges to run it :lol:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo