06-18-2012, 01:39 PM #1
Mike92--
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey ok well i just signed up on netflix and i was wondering is there anyway i can take my credit card details off,
because i want to let other people use my account aswell but i dont want them to be able to access my credit card details?
06-19-2012, 03:51 AM #2
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
Originally posted by Mike92
Hey ok well i just signed up on netflix and i was wondering is there anyway i can take my credit card details off,
because i want to let other people use my account aswell but i dont want them to be able to access my credit card details?

In the Terms of Service, you're required to have a valid credit card, current address, and current e-mail on file in your account. Otherwise you can't have an account.

I'd suggest only sharing your account with people you really trust.
06-28-2012, 11:37 PM #3
Elk
Lithium.
Originally posted by Mike92
Hey ok well i just signed up on netflix and i was wondering is there anyway i can take my credit card details off,

You are required to have your credit card details for it to actually work.
Just share it with people you know in real life, never risk something like credit card details with people you have never met in real life, unless you really trust them.

Good luck and enjoy.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo