06-26-2012, 06:06 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); IF you have not heard of KingHuman look him up on youtube he basically tells you some pretty good investing shit. [url=https://anoney.com/?
- loading destination[/url]
look at that
I bought the package and thought why not make a good sub thread since this is my last day here on TBN? So Here it is:
You must login or register to view this content.
after paying you are sent these witch is file above if ur dumb and lazy to move mouse an inch here: You must login or register to view this content.
I also Paid: 18$
I hope you guys appreciate this!

Virus Scans:

the others are to big in file size to be scanned, but I assume this shows proof that they are no virus? Not even my site either
Last edited by TJx1337 ; 06-26-2012 at 06:41 PM.
06-26-2012, 06:17 PM #2
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by Methane View Post
IF you have not heard of KingHuman look him up on youtube he basically tells you some pretty good investing shit. You must login or register to view this content.
look at that
I bought the package and thought why not make a good sub thread since this is my last day here on TBN? So Here it is:
after paying you are sent these witch is file above if ur dumb and lazy to move mouse an inch here: You must login or register to view this content.
I also Paid: 18$
I hope you guys appreciate this! I also am giving awway 3 DotComSecret accounts as I bought them by clicking the pay now button to many times cause it was loading for ever fail on my part.

Edit: User proved not copy and paste. Smile
Last edited by Pichu ; 06-26-2012 at 07:23 PM.
06-26-2012, 06:31 PM #3
Originally posted by Pichu View Post
I like how you copy and pasted something from The Botting Network onto here without making any edits. Also, with any download, you must have a virus scan. :/

I made this thread their? My name is xScripting if you didn't know. I see no use of a virus scan because they are videos and come from the source I bought them from. I could even send you a PM on tbn showing you its me if you really don't believe me. It is also 8 videos to. and 4-5 of videos I can't scan cause virustotal only allows 32mb but will do the ones I can
06-26-2012, 07:24 PM #4
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by Methane View Post
I made this thread their? My name is xScripting if you didn't know. I see no use of a virus scan because they are videos and come from the source I bought them from. I could even send you a PM on tbn showing you its me if you really don't believe me. It is also 8 videos to. and 4-5 of videos I can't scan cause virustotal only allows 32mb but will do the ones I can

Modified my original post. Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo