06-29-2012, 04:59 AM #1
Royalties
Legit As F*ck
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I'm trying to test out the facebook marketing scene by making pages, events, etc go viral. I have a few friends making $100+ a day from doing facebook marketing and I wanted to run this 1 test to see how it would turn out for me.
If you can help please join this event and invite everyone you can to it ( there is a description that tells you how to add people quicker )

You must login or register to view this content.

I will give everyone who helps a small amount of vBux until they run out and also a thanks.
I would greatly appreciate this so I can decide which way to take my online success.

Thanks in advance.
06-29-2012, 05:04 AM #2
Eric
[move]Buckeye Nation[/move]
Ok i invited all my friends now how does this work how do u earn money doing this i dont get it

The following user thanked Eric for this useful post:

Royalties
06-29-2012, 05:23 AM #3
Royalties
Legit As F*ck
Originally posted by ITZPROTOTYPEv3 View Post
Ok i invited all my friends now how does this work how do u earn money doing this i dont get it

Yes, if you know how to set up CPA offers and ads then all the traffic you get to the site will end up making you money. The amount depends on how much traffic you can get. You would have to do more research on CPA and Google Adsense to learn more about it.

And thanks for the help bro!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo