07-18-2014, 01:58 AM #1
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First off, if you have 5GHz device, then you are perfectly set to get really good speeds. If you are using 2.4Ghz (Which most devices are at on the moment), this tutorial will help you out Smile.

Download an app called WiFi Analyzer Lite
When app open, you will see list of apps. Slide your fingers right until you see until you see channel list with scores.
The perfect green score is what you want. The more greener it is, the better the speed is. Most routers will use channels 11, 6 or 1 which will make connection bad.

Log into your router and then switch to that perfect green connection and from there, you got good internet speeds! This helps me out alot!

The following 3 users say thank you to Joel for this useful post:

Nico, NotALegitPlayer, ResistTheSun
07-18-2014, 12:10 PM #2
Nico
Banned
Improved.
07-20-2014, 01:33 PM #3
Thanks, trying it now..

I hope there is one for desktop. Magglass1
07-20-2014, 01:39 PM #4
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
Originally posted by Joel View Post
First off, if you have 5GHz device, then you are perfectly set to get really good speeds. If you are using 2.4Ghz (Which most devices are at on the moment), this tutorial will help you out Smile.

Download an app called WiFi Analyzer Lite
When app open, you will see list of apps. Slide your fingers right until you see until you see channel list with scores.
The perfect green score is what you want. The more greener it is, the better the speed is. Most routers will use channels 11, 6 or 1 which will make connection bad.

Log into your router and then switch to that perfect green connection and from there, you got good internet speeds! This helps me out alot!

Trying Now! This Improve For Devices or in General?
07-20-2014, 10:30 PM #5
Joel
Originally posted by D
Trying Now! This Improve For Devices or in General?

Improves in general.
07-30-2014, 04:02 PM #6
zyz5
Little One
Is it android only?
07-31-2014, 01:47 AM #7
Dan
I'm a god.
Originally posted by Joel View Post
snip

What is the app on?
07-31-2014, 11:08 AM #8
Joel
Originally posted by Dan View Post
What is the app on?

It just analyzes your wifi to see strengths and see alot of hidden wifi names... pretty useful
08-01-2014, 07:46 AM #9
owens12
Gym leader
Pretty useful thanks for the tip
08-01-2014, 10:25 AM #10
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
I know the PS4 will do 5ghz. I aint worried about my PC as it's hardwired. My PS3, I don't think supports it does it?

I'm concerned about the laptops and a 360 in my home, as I don't know if they'll support the 5Ghz signal. I plan to do some Internet Maintenance this weekend in my residence and test out the 5GHz band. Worst case scenario I'll have to go back to 2.4 and use this tutorial.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo