10-04-2014, 11:18 PM #1
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I know this is not computer section but I couldn't find it , my question is HoW TO REMOVE F********* ADS ON GOOGLE CHROME CUZ IM SICK OF Advertisements !!

for e.g : You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ShinigamiUzi ; 10-04-2014 at 11:20 PM.
10-04-2014, 11:39 PM #2
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Maybe you have a adware installed
10-05-2014, 10:20 PM #3
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
Originally posted by Joel View Post
Maybe you have a adware installed

could you help me more ?
10-05-2014, 10:43 PM #4
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Originally posted by ShinigamiUzi View Post
could you help me more ?

Try installing Malware Bytes and see if it can catch any adware. If not, then you might have to physically find out where the files are.
10-06-2014, 12:26 AM #5
gamer89117
Can’t trickshot me!
get rid of your shitty adblock plus and get adblock(different/better version by a different company)
You must login or register to view this content.
shit has never let me down, i did notice that on the 64bit chrome beta that only a couple ads get through, very rare tho

The following user thanked gamer89117 for this useful post:

ShinigamiUzi
10-06-2014, 10:13 AM #6
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
Originally posted by Joel View Post
Try installing Malware Bytes and see if it can catch any adware. If not, then you might have to physically find out where the files are.

it didn't help at out ,,, thx anyway.
10-06-2014, 10:44 AM #7
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
Originally posted by gamer89117 View Post
get rid of your shitty adblock plus and get adblock(different/better version by a different company)
You must login or register to view this content.
shit has never let me down, i did notice that on the 64bit chrome beta that only a couple ads get through, very rare tho

wow, all the ads suddenly stopped after i installed chrome 64 bit with adblock .
10-06-2014, 09:39 PM #8
gamer89117
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by ShinigamiUzi View Post
wow, all the ads suddenly stopped after i installed chrome 64 bit with adblock .

yah ive had to tell a lot of friends to switch from adblock plus to the other version that is just adblock
i dont know what they are doing at adblock plus headquarters but they are fucking up
10-13-2014, 10:27 PM #9
Default Avatar
simmoni
Adblock will only block ads from popping up, you should be You must login or register to view this content. using AdwCleaner so that they can be permanently delted
10-14-2014, 02:59 PM #10
gamer89117
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by simmoni View Post
Adblock will only block ads from popping up, you should be You must login or register to view this content. using AdwCleaner so that they can be permanently delted

Spybot Search and Destroy does this along with search for any other type of virus and it does a better job, i would suggest checking it out. Also, if you know a little bit about how this stuff works, i would suggest getting version 1.6.2 instead of the new 2.0 version.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo