10-21-2014, 04:26 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I would love to get an invite to one as the pirate bay is full of virus pushing pricks Smile
10-21-2014, 04:36 AM #2
EternalHabit
Former Staff
Originally posted by 1337Forensics View Post
I would love to get an invite to one as the pirate bay is full of virus pushing pricks Smile

use kickass.to but only download from someone with a crown beside their name or if there is over like 200 seeders
10-21-2014, 04:40 AM #3
SC58
Former Staff
If you don't like all the ads and pop up just use adblock, If you get a Private torrent account you have to seed what you downloaded back or you will get a bad ratio and get kicked off the site so no matter what you will have to seed on private, Only thing good about private is better download as everyone is seeding plus if the uploader uploads it to private first witch most do you get to download it before public torrent site get it but it's only like hour or less matter on the file size
10-21-2014, 11:27 AM #4
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
If you don't like all the ads and pop up just use adblock, If you get a Private torrent account you have to seed what you downloaded back or you will get a bad ratio and get kicked off the site so no matter what you will have to seed on private, Only thing good about private is better download as everyone is seeding plus if the uploader uploads it to private first witch most do you get to download it before public torrent site get it but it's only like hour or less matter on the file size

It's not the ads as I said its all the pricks that sit there and just try to hack you for a living
10-21-2014, 03:56 PM #5
gamer89117
Can’t trickshot me!
It's not the ads as I said its all the pricks that sit there and just try to hack you for a living

dude its not that hard to just read through a few comments, people are very good at putting comments warning others of viruses and companies that are tracking the torrent

if you keep getting viruses then you are being careless while downloading and you wont get a virus if you have antivirus and you run any program you get sandboxed first to be sure it is safe

The following user thanked gamer89117 for this useful post:

ShinigamiUzi
10-21-2014, 08:14 PM #6
Originally posted by gamer89117 View Post
dude its not that hard to just read through a few comments, people are very good at putting comments warning others of viruses and companies that are tracking the torrent

if you keep getting viruses then you are being careless while downloading and you wont get a virus if you have antivirus and you run any program you get sandboxed first to be sure it is safe

I'm not talking about rats I'm talking about OTA hacking the shit I do :/
10-21-2014, 09:47 PM #7
One
At least I can fight
I'm not talking about rats I'm talking about OTA hacking the shit I do :/

if you do it, wouldnt you no a counter?
10-21-2014, 09:57 PM #8
Originally posted by Astek. View Post
if you do it, wouldnt you no a counter?

There's no point ruining a 12 year olds day when he's trying to hack kali :/ although I'm trying to use windows so... Yeah
10-22-2014, 03:56 PM #9
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
Originally posted by gamer89117 View Post

I always read the comments first and they really help me out finding whether its a virus or not.
10-23-2014, 07:13 PM #10
I have 2 for IPT, 1 for GGN and 1 for JPS2.0. Not sure why I told you this though as I wouldn't give anyone here an invite anyway as they're probably too stupid to use a private tracker without getting banned.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo