06-03-2015, 01:43 PM #1
Saul
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You may have seen some of this before, posted by Frodo. This is not only a continuation of that, but a place to keep updated in the event of added features, or changes to the site itself that require an update. Sadly I'm not the best at explaining things, so I apologize if I lose anyone in this post.

The userscript: You must login or register to view this content.

what it does:
- adds lots of things to the shoutbox

what you should know:
- scripts can be malicious, you should always be careful of which scripts you install

browser support:
- chrome / chromium: You must login or register to view this content.
- firefox: You must login or register to view this content.
- opera: You must login or register to view this content. (untested)

how to install:
- install the appropriate extension for your browser
- navigate to the userscript link and click "Install this script" then follow the prompts
- refresh the shoutbox to load the added javascript

if all goes well you should see some extra options like this:
You must login or register to view this content.

The theme: You must login or register to view this content.

what it does:
- it's a theme bro

what you should know:
- I'm not sure if css can be malicious, but this theme is definitely safe
- I edit this mainly on chrome so I apologize if some things break on other browsers

browser support:

how to install:
- navigate to the theme link and click "Install with Stylish" then follow any prompts

if all goes well you should see the dark theme:

What if something breaks?
1) the site may have changed something requiring an update, check here and/or the script/theme pages for updates
2) I may have done something wrong, leave a reply with as many details as you can
3) you might have edited something wrong, in this case you can simply remove and reinstall the script/theme
Last edited by Saul ; 08-20-2015 at 02:33 PM.

The following 25 users say thank you to Saul for this useful post:

Alt, Red, MLB, Chris, Exploited, Father Luckeyy, God, Tears, Justin, Kryptus, RatchetBooty, RTE, Sammmmmy, Sheldon Cooper, Jon Snow, The_Gazra, TheLastHelmet
06-21-2015, 08:40 AM #11
Justin
Juzzy Dee Music
This looks really nice Smile
Are there any other themes besides the one in the screenshot? Smile
08-20-2015, 02:37 PM #12
Saul
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
Small update to include index.php in the pages that the script runs on.

I also posted a click-to-SBPM fix here: You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Saul for this useful post:

10-22-2015, 06:37 PM #13
Nice job man. Looks really nice! Geo
10-24-2015, 02:49 AM #14
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by Saul View Post
You may have seen some of this before, posted by Frodo. This is not only a continuation of that, but a place to keep updated in the event of added features, or changes to the site itself that require an update. Sadly I'm not the best at explaining things, so I apologize if I lose anyone in this post.

The userscript: You must login or register to view this content.

what it does:
- adds lots of things to the shoutbox

what you should know:
- scripts can be malicious, you should always be careful of which scripts you install

browser support:

how to install:
- navigate to the userscript link and click "Install this script" then follow the prompts
- refresh the shoutbox to load the added javascript

if all goes well you should see some extra options like this:

The theme: You must login or register to view this content.

what it does:
- it's a theme bro

what you should know:
- I'm not sure if css can be malicious, but this theme is definitely safe
- I edit this mainly on chrome so I apologize if some things break on other browsers

browser support:

how to install:
- navigate to the theme link and click "Install with Stylish" then follow any prompts

if all goes well you should see the dark theme:

What if something breaks?
1) the site may have changed something requiring an update, check here and/or the script/theme pages for updates
2) I may have done something wrong, leave a reply with as many details as you can
3) you might have edited something wrong, in this case you can simply remove and reinstall the script/theme

good shit fgt, fkn made me jizz
02-24-2016, 05:19 AM #15
Dylan
Haxor!
Does thus work with mobile saul
07-09-2016, 11:28 PM #16
Saul
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
Got a question for users ...

Currently you right click on a user name to get the custom dropdown menu, and left click is still the default open sbpm tab. I've figured out how to get the dropdown menu on left click, which disables the default sbpm behavior, however you can open the sbpm from the custom dropdown.

So, the question ... leave it as right click or change to left? Figured I would ask before just throwing it in an update.
07-09-2016, 11:31 PM #17
Specter
Pro Memer

Currently you right click on a user name to get the custom dropdown menu, and left click is still the default open sbpm tab. I've figured out how to get the dropdown menu on left click, which disables the default sbpm behavior, however you can open the sbpm from the custom dropdown.

So, the question ... leave it as right click or change to left? Figured I would ask before just throwing it in an update.

I'd personally say change to left.
07-09-2016, 11:32 PM #18
Red
Life In Technicolor

I'd have to try it out to know if I would like to keep that update. However in the menu itself can you add the option to Add Friend? That would be a nice feature to have.
07-09-2016, 11:58 PM #19
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager

Change it to the left. Feels more natural.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo