12-08-2015, 03:39 AM #1
ziMMol2TaL-
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Quick question, ive done a couple of account recoveries and were both done succesfully.. but one buyer decided to file a dispute therefore they are holding the money.. so my question is how can i prevent from the buyer filing a dispute?
12-08-2015, 04:03 AM #2
Originally posted by ziMMol2TaL
Quick question, ive done a couple of account recoveries and were both done succesfully.. but one buyer decided to file a dispute therefore they are holding the money.. so my question is how can i prevent from the buyer filing a dispute?

Moved to Internet Talk, as it doesn't really belong in General Discussion.
12-08-2015, 04:14 AM #3
Python
Bebe Snek
Quick question, ive done a couple of account recoveries and were both done succesfully.. but one buyer decided to file a dispute therefore they are holding the money.. so my question is how can i prevent from the buyer filing a dispute?

Have them send it as friends and Family. And if you get hit with another dispute make sure to take logs of the convo and proof that you've done what they have requested
12-08-2015, 04:43 AM #4
Samurai Poster

Yea what he said.
12-08-2015, 09:12 PM #5
ziMMol2TaL-
Little One
Originally posted by Python View Post
Have them send it as friends and Family. And if you get hit with another dispute make sure to take logs of the convo and proof that you've done what they have requested

I have screen shots and a short clip of the acc being done.. But its asking me for a shipping address as proof
12-08-2015, 10:33 PM #6
Python
Bebe Snek
I have screen shots and a short clip of the acc being done.. But its asking me for a shipping address as proof

You need to tell them that it was Virtual Goods.
12-08-2015, 10:55 PM #7
ziMMol2TaL-
Little One
You need to tell them that it was Virtual Goods.

how do i contact them?
12-08-2015, 11:15 PM #8
Python
Bebe Snek
how do i contact them?

If you have a dispute open go and write that it was Virtual goods and that it required no tracking number
12-08-2015, 11:24 PM #9
ziMMol2TaL-
Little One
If you have a dispute open go and write that it was Virtual goods and that it required no tracking number

ok ive sent them screenshot pictures of the conversation and him agreeing to send me the $ thanks for the help..
12-10-2015, 03:10 AM #10
ziMMol2TaL-
Little One

one last question.. how can i tell if they send money as friends and family compared to other method?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo