01-09-2016, 02:05 PM #1
JB
[i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Enhance your NGU experience with the NextGenUpdate Chrome/FireFox Browser Extensions!

Version changelog is below. Happy

You must login or register to view this content..

If anyone is interested in creating "good" graphics for the Chrome Web Store, feel free.

Chrome version 0.4 now available

• Updated UI - added Glyphicons & FontAwesome, tweaked the overall CSS and feel
  • Add ability to view PM from the extension
  • Remove footer, add Info/About tab

Unfortunately, due to an unforeseen bug I'm unable to allow replying via the extension for the time being. Once I have a fix, I will add this functionality back.

FireFox version 0.0.1b4 now available

Many thanks to You must login or register to view this content. for making the port. Happy

FireFox Add-on: You must login or register to view this content.
GitHub: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by JB ; 01-20-2016 at 02:21 AM. Reason: updated with hi-res thread title image

The following 14 users say thank you to JB for this useful post:

DaenerysTargy, edub, Father Luckeyy, Gambler, Helping-Hand, SQUID-EYE, OfficialJesseP, Kam, JokerRey, Darth Saul, ResistTheSun, RTE, Jon Snow
04-29-2016, 09:28 PM #20
JB
[i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]
0.4.1 has now been published to the Chrome Web Store. It fixes a bug regarding private messaging and changes the extension scope to only work within nextgenupdate.com
10-27-2020, 06:25 AM #21
Thanks, my friend, for informing about us the latest version of Google Chrome & Firefox.
11-05-2020, 07:08 AM #22
Hey, JB.
Thanks, for sharing a link from which we can Enhance the NGU experience with the NextGenUpdate Chrome/Firefox Browser Extensions.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo