Post: Facebook considers letting users add a tip jar to make money from posts
04-24-2016, 06:35 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys water source of H2O is here bringing you some new information I have heard from a survey on Facebook that there might be a possibillity to let users make money or promote a cause, including a tip jar, branded content, and taking a cut of the ad revenue Facebook earns from posts. The survey also asked users to indicate their interest in a "call to action" button, a way to let followers make donations, and a "sponsor marketplace" to match users with advertisers. Once again we don't know if it could happend, but it seems like a nice new implement if it happends. Who knows, since we have NGU Facebook page, we could probably gain extra profit if the time comes to be true. We will have to wait to see what happends in the future.

You must login or register to view this content.

Cheers, Hydrogen Hi
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 04-24-2016 at 06:39 PM.
04-24-2016, 07:07 PM #2
Ethen
Banned
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Hey guys water source of H2O is here bringing you some new information I have heard from a survey on Facebook that there might be a possibillity to let users make money or promote a cause, including a tip jar, branded content, and taking a cut of the ad revenue Facebook earns from posts. The survey also asked users to indicate their interest in a "call to action" button, a way to let followers make donations, and a "sponsor marketplace" to match users with advertisers. Once again we don't know if it could happend, but it seems like a nice new implement if it happends. Who knows, since we have NGU Facebook page, we could probably gain extra profit if the time comes to be true. We will have to wait to see what happends in the future.

You must login or register to view this content.

Cheers, Hydrogen Hi

I personally think this is a good thing, it could promote charities just don't want people to use it if they're selling mods or some sort.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo