04-30-2016, 04:59 AM #1
Sloth
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Play Music in the Background of an Image Troll

Recently I made an Image Trolling web application which allows the user to generate a ".png", "jpg" or ".gif" link to an image but have a youtube videos audio or mp3 audio file play in the background on loop.

For example here a couple of links:
You must login or register to view this content.

As you can see both of these links end in the ".png" extension which generally means it's a direct image link. I'm not going to go in to detail on how this works but I'll probably release the source later on.

If you would like to have a go with it just visit You must login or register to view this content. and the site should be self explanatory if you need any help post below Smile

Note: Under no circumstances are you allowed to link other users on this site to Links with Screaming or Moaning or any other NSFW or NSFL audio or visual content
Obviously off site doesn't matter, but if someone links you any of that type of content let a staff member know

Enjoy!
Last edited by Sloth ; 04-30-2016 at 05:03 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Sloth for this useful post:

Kieron, Rick, Jon Snow
04-30-2016, 05:00 AM #2
Rick
Splicer
Originally posted by Sloth View Post

Recently I made an Image Trolling web application which allows the user to generate a ".png" or ".gif" link to an image but have a youtube videos audio or mp3 audio file play in the background on loop.

As you can see both of these links end in the ".png" extension which generally means it's a direct image link. I'm not going to go in to detail on how this works but I'll probably release the source later on.

If you would like to have a go with it just visit You must login or register to view this content. and the site should be self explanatory if you need any help post below Smile

Enjoy!

Looks very useful Smile Thanks.
04-30-2016, 05:00 AM #3
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by Sloth View Post

Recently I made an Image Trolling web application which allows the user to generate a ".png" or ".gif" link to an image but have a youtube videos audio or mp3 audio file play in the background on loop.

Enjoy!

Nice man :y: already been having some fun with this lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo