06-27-2016, 04:37 AM #1
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok so i broke my iphone 4s i had for 4 years and its time to upgrade. what new phone should i get? i like apple products and im thinking of the iPhone 6s but i didnt do enough research on that phone, and all other phones around. i like good camera both front and rear, good video quality, fast charging, long battery, high memory, and loud speakers if that helps haha. comment your suggestions
06-27-2016, 04:39 AM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by SlimShadyXV
ok so i broke my iphone 4s i had for 4 years and its time to upgrade. what new phone should i get? i like apple products and im thinking of the iPhone 6s but i didnt do enough research on that phone, and all other phones around. i like good camera both front and rear, good video quality, fast charging, long battery, high memory, and loud speakers if that helps haha. comment your suggestions

If you are into good camera quality, and long battery, I would go with the Samsung S7. The iPhones don't last as long and the cameras in Samsung phones are much better than iPhone.
06-27-2016, 05:47 AM #3
Originally posted by SlimShadyXV
ok so i broke my iphone 4s i had for 4 years and its time to upgrade. what new phone should i get? i like apple products and im thinking of the iPhone 6s but i didnt do enough research on that phone, and all other phones around. i like good camera both front and rear, good video quality, fast charging, long battery, high memory, and loud speakers if that helps haha. comment your suggestions

i have s7 edge and it,s nice Smile with great camera
06-27-2016, 08:31 AM #4
I am telling you for sure cause I got both phones:
Iphone 6s vs 6
The 6 has better battery life but "moves" slowly then 6s
Iphone 6s is superior from any POV and it moves very fast,everythimg except the battery is better. I dont't know about the GS7 but I am afraid that the software will crash after a few months,the phone is good om the paper but for now I don't know how good it is in real life. Also think about what you are using your phone for.

The following user thanked DieselT for this useful post:

SlimShadyXV-
06-27-2016, 11:17 AM #5
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
wait till the new iPhone comes out.

iPhones are gud.
06-27-2016, 12:20 PM #6
Alt
Banned
If you can't wait, get the iPhone 6s 64GB.

If you can wait, get the new iPhone in September.
06-27-2016, 01:59 PM #7
Ethen
Banned
Get an iPhone 6/s, nothing beats it.

The following user thanked Ethen for this useful post:

SlimShadyXV-
06-27-2016, 03:58 PM #8
Samurai Poster
iPhone 7 is about to out. Just wait a couple of months.
06-28-2016, 11:07 AM #9
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
the new iphone will require an all new type of headphones because they said the new iphone will have no regular headphone jack to make it thinner to improve water resistance or some B.S like that and an all new type of charging hole that will be "double duty" serving as a charging port and headphone jack. knowing apple, their new headphones are going to be expensive and its because of this leaked flaw that their sales in stock market have dropped the first time ever yesterday. i'll be getting the iPhone 6s 64gb, but it will still be nice to know what other phones are out there
07-05-2016, 04:27 PM #10
ONEPLUS 3!!!! if it's not to late go check that out mate!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo