03-03-2017, 04:42 PM #1
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Did you guys know about this game?

You must login or register to view this content.

Step 1 :-*Disconnect your internet connection just for a while.
Step 2:-*Open a new tab in Google Chrome or directly open a new window of Google Chrome.
Step 3:-*Type in any site you want and press Enter
Step 4:-*You will find an error message of a Dinosaur saying No Internet Connection, that's alright.
Step 5:-*Then just press the Space Bar of you keyboard , the Dinosaur jumps and the game starts.
How to play the game:-*Its a infinite runner game , you just need the UP and DOWN arrow keys After you die refresh the game with Enter key. And remember this facility is only restricted to newest editions of Google Chrome Browser Check out the video of me playing the game....... ENJOY !!!!!..........and comment here about how you felt doing it. Follow me for more.............
For Smart Phone Users :-*In Step 5 , instead of the Space Bar just TAP on the Screen Once where you see the dinosaur [Credit goes to Owatson]

I was at work and we had a internet outage in the area i went on chrome typed in nextgenupdate.com then i got the saying cannot connect and i then i randomly press the spacebar and i saw the T-Rex start running then i saw game over, i cant believe i have such a big fan chrome for years and never knew about this little game.

You must login or register to view this content.
03-03-2017, 04:46 PM #2
Winter
Purple God
talk about a blast from the past
07-16-2017, 11:12 AM #3
Back in the days i played that game a lot because my internet sucked...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo