09-19-2017, 01:08 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I wanna buy a chicago premium server from NFOservers.com. I wanna use the server as a vpn so I can play ps3 on a NFO so I don't get hit off like every 10 minutes. + with NFOservers it's the only way I know its possible to be on a vpn and get an open nat type. So if anyone could help me setup my NFO to be a vpn that would be great. Kik: Suvux
09-20-2017, 09:34 PM #2
Rath
Today Will Be Different
I'm quite familiar with NFO servers but I haven't heard of this yet. I'll take a look into it and see what I can find.
09-22-2017, 04:23 AM #3
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Rath View Post
I'm quite familiar with NFO servers but I haven't heard of this yet. I'll take a look into it and see what I can find.

NFO Servers been around for awhile now and they server is really good.
09-27-2017, 03:53 PM #4
Update: Alright so I just finished setting up my NFO off of Debian 8, and it works and everything. The only downfall is I get a moderate nat, I know it is possible to get open because there are 2 websites that i've used that used nfoservers for there vpn and they both gave me an open nat type. So if anyone can help me figure out how too get an open nat type on my NFO that would be a huge help. I'm willing to pay if needed.
10-24-2017, 01:35 AM #5
Fixed: I figured out how to get a open nat type with NFO Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo