09-27-2017, 01:29 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anybody use Outlook software application? I installed it yesterday. Tried to open .ost extension file which was e-mailed to me.
But the file showing a warning message "Unknown error." Is there another way to open this file?
09-28-2017, 12:15 PM #2
There are numerous OST file utilities, to handle a variety of tasks, and there are a multitude of reasons to use them. Recovery of deleted records, emails from corrupted accounts, access to backup copies for deleted accounts, are just a few I have run into within the last year. In-house exchange server crashing with improper backups is another I've seen a long time ago.

The files can become corrupt, server data can be incorrect....So try to open this file here You must login or register to view this content.
10-03-2017, 12:40 PM #3
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by gregg928 View Post
Does anybody use Outlook software application? I installed it yesterday. Tried to open .ost extension file which was e-mailed to me.
But the file showing a warning message "Unknown error." Is there another way to open this file?

Windows or Mac?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo