THREAD: Why you should purchase a NextGenUpdate Elite membership
  1. 08-17-2012, 12:43 PM
    Jared
    Tranquility.
    Jared
    Tranquility.
    NextGenUpdate
    Hello new members and current members of NextGenUpdate! I'm writing this thread to let you know all the perks you receive when you purchase a NetGenUpdate Elite membership. Some of you may be thinking, "Is it really worth it to buy this?". My answer is, yes. When you purchase an Elite membership you are not only helping out the site, but you are giving yourself a little treat. Hopefully after reading through this thread and looking at the testimonials you will think more in depth about purchasing elite.

First off, here is a list of the features you gain by becoming an Elite member:

• Access to Elite Forums
    • Ability to change username color
    • Elite ShoutBox
    • Elite Dashboard
    • Exclusive modified Patches and Saves
    • Exclusive hacking tools
    • Elite Downloads
    • Custom User Title
    • Signature Space (lines) - Registered User: 4 | Elite Member: 10
    • Maximum Stored Private Messages - Registered User: 50 | Elite Member: Unlimited
    • Exclusive smilies in the Shoutbox

Below you can see the list of userbars and username colors:
    Colors:
    Bright Green Username
    Crimson Username
    Grey Username
    Blue Username
    Purple Username
    Gold Username
    Green Username
    Lawn Green Username
    Lavender Username
    Magenta Username
    Pink Username
    Raspberry Username
    Teal Username

Userbars:
    Grey
    Lavender
    Raspberry
    Green
    Pink
    Bright Green
    Lawn Green
    Crimson

Elite Forums

In the Elite forums, we have 2 main sections: the modding section and the general discussion section.

The modding section includes various modding programs and files for different games. This content is mostly posted by our Gaming Squad members, but regular Elite members are free to post content there as well.

The general discussion is where the miscellaneous content goes. You can find 18+ content, programming tutorials, etc.

Membership Options

Elite memberships can be purchased [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Recurring NextGenUpdate Elite Subscriptions

Monthly:
    • US $6.99

Quarterly:
    • US $15.99

Annual:
    • US $44.99

Lifetime:
    • US $124.99
    • 83.17 British Pound

Disclaimer: Upon subscribing to the NextGenUpdate Elite Subscription, you hereby agree to not share your Elite License Key and any content found within the Elite Forums with anyone other than the payment holder. Failure to comply with these terms will result in removal of NextGenUpdate Elite status and legal action may be taken.

After the initial subscription period is complete, the subscription will automatically be renewed with a new charge.

You can cancel your subscription at any time. In cancelling, you can ensure that you will not be charged for the upcoming month or year depending on which package you ordered, provided 30 days notice is given.

Testimonials

Below are testimonials from Elite members:

"Elite is amazing! Not a stupid buy if you visit the website on a regular basis. Great posts and advantages! Change your user title and user color. Get a bunch of sweet perks you never get before. Makes you look like a god to Non-Premiums! "

- xXcaliburXx539

"To begin with I wasn't much a fan of it, but really, it's hardly a massive expense is it? It seems the content we're getting at the minute is exclusive and I do hope it stays this way. Once I've been paid I'm going to buy a years subscription. I'd recommend this to anyone who like someone else said; visits here on a regular basis."

- c0dez0r

"Elite is great! I bought it to contribute to the site and i didnt know it would be so fun?"

- OFW

"As soon as I heard about Elite I bought it. I was like the 2nd person to buy Elite. The reason I bought it was because I like supporting the site, I really didn't care what was offered to us, but once I was in, it was awesome. The staff fulfills all your request, and actually listen to you (some). Long story short, I think i got my moneys worth. Elite is a great service."

- Toxic

Summary

Now that you have seen what you will receive after donating I hope you will really consider becoming part of our Elite membership base. If you have an further question on becoming Elite please feel free to PM me or another staff member. You can view our staff listing [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Thank you for you time,

NextGenUpdate Staff Team
    Last edited by Frosty; 11-30-2015 at 09:35 AM.

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Jared For This Useful Post:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3. 12-06-2012, 04:57 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    seems interesting
  4. 01-09-2013, 05:16 AM
    SzGx
    You talkin to me?
    SzGx
    You talkin to me?
    NextGenUpdate
    doesn't seem to bad actually, and i need an Xploder might get it
  5. 02-03-2013, 05:37 PM
    Nickolas47
    Vault dweller
    Nickolas47
    Vault dweller
    NextGenUpdate
    elite FTW
  6. 02-04-2013, 10:17 AM
    ResistTheJamsha
    Call me 10-10 :tears:
    ResistTheJamsha
    Call me 10-10 :tears:
    NextGenUpdate
    Thanks for the Information! i might get it now xD
  7. 02-17-2013, 05:35 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Huelex View Post
    Hello new members and current members of NextGenUpdate! I'm writing this thread to let you know all the perks you receive when you purchase a NetGenUpdate Elite membership. Some of you may be thinking, "Is it really worth it to buy this?". My answer is, yes. When you purchase an Elite membership you are not only helping out the site, but you are giving yourself a little treat. Hopefully after reading through this thread and looking at the testimonials you will think more in depth about purchasing elite.

[multipage=Elite Perks]

If you already haven't seen the Elite page [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], then view the perks below:

• Access to Elite Forums
    • Ability to change username color
    • Elite User Rank
    • Ability to change User Rank color
    • Elite ShoutBox
    • Daily Elite Modded Lobbies
    • Exclusive modified Patches and Saves
    • Exclusive hacking tools
    • Elite Postbit Background
    • Cometchat (NextGenUpdate messaging system)
    • Elite Downloads
    • Can Post Blog Entries
    • Custom User Title
    • Modern Warfare 3/Battlefield 3 Style
    • Signature Space (lines) - Registered User: 4 | Elite Member: 10
    • vBux per post - Registered User: 5 | Elite Member: 50
    • vBux per daily visit - Registered User: 10 | Elite Member: 20
    • vBux tax - Registered User: 10% | Elite Member: None
    • Maximum Stored Private Messages - Registered User: 50 | Elite Member: Unlimited
    • Purchasing 3 or more months of Elite will get a copy of Xploder as long as you are Elite.

[multipage=Elite Colors/Ranks]
    Below or our Elite colors and user ranks:

Colors:

User Ranks:

[multipage=Elite Forums]

Inside Elite we kind of have "two sides" if you would put it that way. The exploiting area and then the Elite general area. Within the exploiting area you will find hacking tools, modified patches, modified saves, scripts and daily modded lobbies.

On the other general side general side you can find SEVERAL items from accounts to methods from our members. We have a wide range of items here that will come in handy for any user.

The last thing I would like to add is that you ALSO gain access to our premium member forums that has been established for along time over the years.

[multipage=Elite Memberships]

Elite memberships can be purchased [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

*1 Month:
    • US $3.99

*3 Months:
    • US $9.99

*12 Months:
    • US $29.99

Upon subscribing to the NextGenUpdate Elite Subscription, you hereby agree to not share your Elite License Key and any content found within the Elite Forums with anyone other than the payment holder. Failure to comply with these terms will result in removal of NextGenUpdate Elite status and legal action may be taken.

Validity periods marked with a * indicate that this subscription is recurring.

After the initial subscription period is complete, the subscription will automatically be renewed with a new charge.

You can cancel your subscription at any time. In cancelling, you can ensure that you will not be charged for the upcoming month or year depending on which package you ordered, provided 30 days notice is given.

[multipage=Elite Testimonials]

Below are testimonials from Elite members:

"Elite is amazing! Not a stupid buy if you visit the website on a regular basis. Great posts and advantages! Change your user title and user color. Get a bunch of sweet perks you never get before. Makes you look like a god to Non-Premiums! "

- xXcaliburXx539

"To begin with I wasn't much a fan of it, but really, it's hardly a massive expense is it? It seems the content we're getting at the minute is exclusive and I do hope it stays this way. Once I've been paid I'm going to buy a years subscription. I'd recommend this to anyone who like someone else said; visits here on a regular basis."

- c0dez0r

"Elite is great! I bought it to contribute to the site and i didnt know it would be so fun?"

- OFW

"As soon as I heard about Elite I bought it. I was like the 2nd person to buy Elite. The reason I bought it was because I like supporting the site, I really didn't care what was offered to us, but once I was in, it was awesome. The staff fulfills all your request, and actually listen to you (some). Long story short, I think i got my moneys worth. Elite is a great service."

- Toxic

[multipage=Summary]

Now that you have seen what you will receive after donating I hope you will really consider becoming part of our Elite membership base. If you have an further question on becoming Elite please feel free to PM me or another staff member. You can view our staff listing [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Thank you for you time,

NextGenUpdate Staff Team

Thanks for the Information
  8. 02-18-2013, 10:40 PM
    Faim
    NGU's Finest
    Faim
    NGU's Finest
    NextGenUpdate
    i think i am goin to purchase this soon sounds like a good buy
  9. 03-12-2013, 01:43 AM
    MaatyG
    Haxor!
    MaatyG
    Haxor!
    NextGenUpdate
    thanks
  10. 03-21-2013, 12:53 AM
    Immaculate.
    < ^ > < ^ >
    Immaculate.
    < ^ > < ^ >
    NextGenUpdate
    Awesome thread! Thanks.
  11. 03-22-2013, 09:49 PM
    mehmed
    Banned
    mehmed
    Banned
    NextGenUpdate
    thank you
  12. 04-28-2013, 10:08 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    i dont like the idea of elite membership.
    is it so you can keep this site up?