THREAD: My (late) Introduction :)
  1. 01-08-2017, 12:23 PM
    Sparrow
    Majestic
    Sparrow
    Majestic
    NextGenUpdate
    'Suppp (FU Elleusive people do say that )

Well I was bored browsing the forums & the dedbox when it occurred to me that I've not actually introduced myself sooo here it goes.

Names Sparrow from the UK. Been on NGU since 2010/2011 when the JB scene took off (thanks Hotz ) but left mid 2012 to go to college. Been back on here since November, mainly to keep an eye on the PS4 scene to see whether it takes off the same, but also to try and help out around the forums, and beef with YAM occasionally

• Currently own a PS3 on rebug 4.76 buttt thats currently CID banned...
    • PS4 Pro on the latest firmware, contemplating getting a 1.76 soon tho PSN is oSparrow-o if you want to add? Play IW, MWR & GTA V mainly.
    • Xbox One S, GT: 'zR Sparrow' if you want to add, mainly play the same games, but sometimes on Forza H 3

Would try to help out with the modding scene, but coming from the era of .ff's, I'm a nooblet at C# and C++ etc... only really know basics but I'm in the midst of learning, so hopefully can contribute soon.

Enjoy to mess around with Photoshop in my spare time, might post a few templates if I ever get around to it.

Well that's pretty much it I suppose, feel free to add me as a friend on here if you're active, or ask me questions about anything & I'll try to help out if can.

See you around & peace!

Last edited by Sparrow; 01-08-2017 at 12:29 PM.

2. 01-08-2017, 12:58 PM
    Hydrogen
    H20 Formula
    Hydrogen
    H20 Formula
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    'Suppp (FU Elleusive people do say that )

Well I was bored browsing the forums & the dedbox when it occurred to me that I've not actually introduced myself sooo here it goes.

Names Sparrow from the UK. Been on NGU since 2010/2011 when the JB scene took off (thanks Hotz ) but left mid 2012 to go to college. Been back on here since November, mainly to keep an eye on the PS4 scene to see whether it takes off the same, but also to try and help out around the forums, and beef with YAM occasionally

• Currently own a PS3 on rebug 4.76 buttt thats currently CID banned...
    • PS4 Pro on the latest firmware, contemplating getting a 1.76 soon tho PSN is oSparrow-o if you want to add? Play IW, MWR & GTA V mainly.
    • Xbox One S, GT: 'zR Sparrow' if you want to add, mainly play the same games, but sometimes on Forza H 3

Would try to help out with the modding scene, but coming from the era of .ff's, I'm a nooblet at C# and C++ etc... only really know basics but I'm in the midst of learning, so hopefully can contribute soon.

Enjoy to mess around with Photoshop in my spare time, might post a few templates if I ever get around to it.

Well that's pretty much it I suppose, feel free to add me as a friend on here if you're active, or ask me questions about anything & I'll try to help out if can.

See you around & peace!

Never too late for an intro, welcome Sparrow!
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hydrogen For This Useful Post:

4. 01-08-2017, 02:12 PM
    Alt
    Someones gotta do it
    Alt
    Someones gotta do it
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Hydrogen View Post
    Never too late for an intro, welcome Sparrow!
    If I'm not mistaken but wasn't /isn't there a rule saying you can't post a thread in this section if you're 'been here a while'.
  5. 01-08-2017, 02:39 PM
    Sparrow
    Majestic
    Sparrow
    Majestic
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Alt View Post
    If I'm not mistaken but wasn't /isn't there a rule saying you can't post a thread in this section if you're 'been here a while'.
    Couldn't see anything in forum rules but could have just missed it... Doesn't count towards post count anyways
  6. 01-08-2017, 03:29 PM
    Hydrogen
    H20 Formula
    Hydrogen
    H20 Formula
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Alt View Post
    Don't really know to be honest. Everyone has done it before, so I honestly wouldn't know.
  7. 01-09-2017, 08:44 AM
    Elleusive
    Photoshopper
    Elleusive
    Photoshopper
    NextGenUpdate
    You lost me at 'sup, you fucking hippy.
  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Elleusive For This Useful Post:

9. 01-09-2017, 09:27 AM
    Sparrow
    Majestic
    Sparrow