Post: How to unlock Amazing Breaker (a-breaker) app by DEKOVIR
12-16-2011, 03:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Gain access to all levels previously locked until achievements satisfied.

Exit the Amazing Breaker game, if it's running. Then, using a tool such as DiskAid, browse File System > Root > User > Applications. Then, expand each GUID folder until you locate A-Breaker.app. On my friend's iphone, the app folder was named "BDD05BF9-4283-4D6D-8D61-CBC38E1DEC73" and may likely be the same on all iphones.

Once found, expand the Documents folder located under the app folder. Drag-and-drop the file named "levelHS.xml" from the Documents folder to your desktop. Using a free tool such as Notepad++, edit the XML file as such:

Within the <array> element is stored information about each level -- namely, 3 integers and a boolean. For example:
<integer>0</integer>
<integer>3</integer>
<integer>99000</integer>
<true/>

...The first integer does not have an apparent purpose (it's always 0), but the next three values are: #of Stars (1-3), Highscore (0-99999), and Level Cleared (true, false).

Change as many levels as you wish, without breaking the structure or element count of this XML file. Then, use DiskAid to drag it back and replace the original file on your iphone. Open the Amazing Breaker game and note that all levels are unlocked.

Many games, I've found, are easily manipulated in this manner, by simply changing their XML files. For example, Cut The Rope uses XML files to depict level layout! You can actually alter the layout of any level, using this same approach.

Enjoy!
Last edited by iPhoneGamer ; 12-16-2011 at 03:46 AM.
12-16-2011, 03:45 AM #2
[ATTACH=CONFIG]14161[/ATTACH]

Attached XML file with all levels unlocked.

Download from this post, rename from "levelHS.txt" to "levelHS.xml" and replace file on iphone, as described in prior post.
10-13-2014, 06:46 PM #3
Default Avatar
Ankesh
How can i unlock level pack 1 and level pack 2?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo