Post: [HACK] CSR Racing [ All Versions ] no Jailbreak needed !
05-13-2013, 07:33 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have been searching for a hack for this game for along time but i didn't find any, but now i found out a way and decided to share it with the NGU community hope you like it Smile

Links:
FunBox software: You must login or register to view this content.
Hack file for Windows: You must login or register to view this content.
Hack file for Mac: You must login or register to view this content.

How to :
1: Remove the game multitasking

2: Open iFunBox and connect your iDevice to your PC / Mac

3: Click on the tab iFunBox Classic and follow the following path: Raw File System / Var / Mobile / Applications / CSR Racing / Library / Caches / pp

4: Drag the file "user ......" on your desktop ( the ..... are numbers for your user )

5: Open the Hack file and click "csrprofilefix" to open the application

6: When it is open, click on "Open" tab and locate the file that you dragged before on your desktop that is named "user ....."

7: Change now the value of "goea" (gold coins) to 999999999 and the "CAEA" value (money) to 999999999. ( or any amount you want ) X_X:y:

8: Then click on "Generate Hash And Write"

9: Now drag the file that was on your desk in iFunBox (path: Raw File System / Var / Mobile / Applications / CSR Racing / Library / Caches / pp)

10: Don't forget to Respring, before restarting your application.

11: You can go into your CSR Racing application and enjoy the hack ... Happy :fyea:
[/COLOR]
Last edited by iTz-Selver-Zz ; 07-02-2014 at 02:03 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to iTz-Selver-Zz for this useful post:

blindcutie, pimpin01, Relms12345, riggstq, xXGMLO2Xx
06-21-2013, 04:10 AM #20
Originally posted by Clawy View Post
this hack is wonderful
thank you so much Happy

no problem Smile
06-21-2013, 02:39 PM #21
Thank you!!
06-21-2013, 04:07 PM #22
figured it out for andriod Happy
06-26-2013, 06:30 AM #23
Default Avatar
los2gd
it wont work for me. i clicked open the csrprofilefix and it says it cant locate its shared companion in shared library
07-03-2013, 01:24 PM #24
ant599
Broz b4 h0ez
So ima have to redownload app
07-04-2013, 12:30 AM #25
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
well now everyone is going to be rockin pimped out rides. I remember doing the hacks for this but it was JB only and you had to use the ip blocker from cydia etc etc. then you always had to have it on or your coins disappeared and you NEVER earned another coin again and was in debt of the ammout you took lol... kinda like the token glitch on mw3. lol...

good find though this is awesome. might have to test it out myself.
07-04-2013, 02:37 AM #26
Originally posted by NGUiOS View Post
well now everyone is going to be rockin pimped out rides. I remember doing the hacks for this but it was JB only and you had to use the ip blocker from cydia etc etc. then you always had to have it on or your coins disappeared and you NEVER earned another coin again and was in debt of the ammout you took lol... kinda like the token glitch on mw3. lol...

good find though this is awesome. might have to test it out myself.

yeah i used to do that ,, but i hated that you couldn't earn coins lol.

well hope you give this hack a try and be happy to never use that old way again Smile
07-09-2013, 02:54 AM #27
xXGMLO2Xx
B O R I C U A
Thanks m8
07-16-2013, 06:36 PM #28
:?::?:I tried step 5 but when i tried CSRprofilefix.exe thinghy it said unable to locate its companion shared library

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo