Post: [REQUEST] can someone mod my The Simpsons Tapped out?
08-10-2013, 04:48 AM #1
SeeNoKey
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just noticed that The Simpsons Tapped out has a part where I can create an Account to use your Simpsons Town on any mobile Device.

My question Is, if anyone has a Jailbroken Iphone/Ipad or whatevery Iproduct jailbroken,

~~Would you be able to sign onto my account and purchase a Shit load of DoughNuts and Money..

and then just buy a House to get it to Sync to the server, and tell me when done :3

Please message me or message on PSN: Its-Unknown-Bro

I can offer platinum trophies for PSN, XP lobbies for MW3, and gta 4 10TH lobby.

Please, and thank you in advance.

The reason I cant do this myself is because i just got a Iphone 4S (v6.1.3) and there is no jailbreaks for this firmware and device yet :/
Last edited by SeeNoKey ; 08-10-2013 at 04:54 AM.
08-14-2013, 09:15 AM #2
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Bro View Post
I just noticed that The Simpsons Tapped out has a part where I can create an Account to use your Simpsons Town on any mobile Device.

My question Is, if anyone has a Jailbroken Iphone/Ipad or whatevery Iproduct jailbroken,

~~Would you be able to sign onto my account and purchase a Shit load of DoughNuts and Money..

and then just buy a House to get it to Sync to the server, and tell me when done :3

Please message me or message on PSN: Its-Unknown-Bro

I can offer platinum trophies for PSN, XP lobbies for MW3, and gta 4 10TH lobby.

Please, and thank you in advance.

The reason I cant do this myself is because i just got a Iphone 4S (v6.1.3) and there is no jailbreaks for this firmware and device yet :/

PMd you! Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo