05-31-2014, 09:40 PM #1
Default Avatar
Dylan
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
This'll require a jailbroken iDevice.

Steps:
1. Download & Install PerkTV - You must login or register to view this content.

2. Install the cydia app named FastForward (Should be able to find it in the BigBoss Tweaks section).

3. Enable PerkTV on the FastForward tweak/app and have the Playback Rate around 20-25

4. Open up PerkTV and register either with facebook, or go to their website and create an account with an email.
You must login or register to view this content.

5. Watch movie trailers, let your iDevice sit on the charger and profit!

If you'd like to earn an extra few points in the beginning of signing up, you can use my invite code :wub: which is
    ac89dde3

Note:
-You can also get the tweak called Insomnia which'll allow you to lock your iDevice's screen without losing internet connection so it'll work that way as well.

Also requesting if anyone could link me an .ipa or something that I can install the 1.8.0 version of this app if anyone could get their hands on that previous version it'd mean alot.

Should work on Androids as well, but don't know if their is an app/tweak similar to FastForward on Androids, other than that you can have it sit and watch trailers

Add On:
You can use that VPN to block the ad videos in the beginning of watching the actual videos.
Last edited by Matt Farrell ; 12-19-2014 at 02:06 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Dylan for this useful post:

dgui123451, Krypton, Adrian, Swifter, xDebugKiller

The following user groaned Dylan for this awful post:

PakMan
06-01-2014, 11:39 AM #2
tygouvion123
Climbing up the ladder
nice bro thanks works like a charm!!!
06-01-2014, 02:46 PM #3
it fucked my iphone 5 bro :(
06-01-2014, 03:37 PM #4
Default Avatar
Dylan
Originally posted by OMGitsMVP View Post
it fucked my iphone 5 bro :(

How so
06-01-2014, 07:17 PM #5
it started rebooting because of the fastfoward program
and it don't turn on :(
06-01-2014, 11:28 PM #6
Originally posted by OMGitsMVP View Post
it started rebooting because of the fastfoward program
and it don't turn on :(

it works fine for me ive known about this method for a while for some reasoni it crashes alot now
06-01-2014, 11:31 PM #7
Originally posted by AdminCP View Post
How so

hey btw plz can u tell me wat insomnia has to do with perk tv?
06-02-2014, 12:16 AM #8
Default Avatar
Dylan
Originally posted by BestDeals View Post
it works fine for me ive known about this method for a while for some reasoni it crashes alot now

Yea if you check inside the app theirs a bug where it has a space in its memory.. some other shit and after awhile itll just crash. Dont know why

insomnia is just an add on so that if you would like to lock your screen you can
06-02-2014, 12:36 AM #9
Yea if you check inside the app theirs a bug where it has a space in its memory.. some other shit and after awhile itll just crash. Dont know why

insomnia is just an add on so that if you would like to lock your screen you can

wait so wat happend if i lock my screen? btw u have skype bro
06-02-2014, 05:14 AM #10
Anthony Cordero
Vault dweller
This'll require a jailbroken iDevice.

Steps:
1. Download & Install PerkTV - You must login or register to view this content.

2. Install the cydia app named FastForward (Should be able to find it in the BigBoss Tweaks section).

3. Enable PerkTV on the FastForward tweak/app and have the Playback Rate around 20-25

4. Open up PerkTV and register either with facebook, or go to their website and create an account with an email.

5. Watch movie trailers, let your iDevice sit on the charger and profit!

If you'd like to earn an extra few points in the beginning of signing up, you can use my invite code :wub: which is
    ac89dde3

Note:
-You can also get the tweak called Insomnia which'll allow you to lock your iDevice's screen without losing internet connection so it'll work that way as well.

Also requesting if anyone could link me an .ipa or something that I can install the 1.8.0 version of this app if anyone could get their hands on that previous version it'd mean alot.

Should work on Androids as well, but don't know if their is an app/tweak similar to FastForward on Androids, other than that you can have it sit and watch trailers

fastforword doesn't work for me too my phone stays in the respring logo [Iphone 4s IOS 7.0.4]

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo