09-21-2014, 09:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was surfing the web and i found this video of a guy interviewing a hacker so the guy ask what can you do so what the hacker did was he made like a hotspot on his iphone and the guy who was interviewing had an iphone so his phone automatically connected to his hotspot and the hacker automatically got the other guys password of his facebook, gmail etc send to his iphone. I was shocked iv never seen a tweak or anything like that

The following user thanked swagscarface01 for this useful post:

xkoeckiiej
09-22-2014, 12:18 AM #2
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by swagscarface01 View Post
I was surfing the web and i found this video of a guy interviewing a hacker so the guy ask what can you do so what the hacker did was he made like a hotspot on his iphone and the guy who was interviewing had an iphone so his phone automatically connected to his hotspot and the hacker automatically got the other guys password of his facebook, gmail etc send to his iphone. I was shocked iv never seen a tweak or anything like that

You have to be a pretty good hacker/dev to pull this kind of stuff off.

People also do this kind of this from their laptops sitting in Coffee shops ect.

Highly illegal and not recommended todo.
09-22-2014, 12:58 AM #3
UnRatedGamer
Bounty hunter
Possible, Of course. Tweak coming out soon. No, this takes different coding not every case is the same. Pretty crazy tho hacking is always progressing Smile
09-22-2014, 06:26 AM #4
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
Originally posted by swagscarface01 View Post
I was surfing the web and i found this video of a guy interviewing a hacker so the guy ask what can you do so what the hacker did was he made like a hotspot on his iphone and the guy who was interviewing had an iphone so his phone automatically connected to his hotspot and the hacker automatically got the other guys password of his facebook, gmail etc send to his iphone. I was shocked iv never seen a tweak or anything like that

Could u send the link?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo