10-29-2014, 06:52 PM #1
HoopEdit
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Basically I am trying to jailbreak my iPhone 4 and I downloaded itunes and everything but my phone will not register on my computer. When the iPhone is plugged in to the computer my phone makes a noise and it starts to charge but that's it. The "do you trust this computer" isn't even coming up on the screen. i have tried uninstalling and re-installing itunes but that hasn't worked. I have checked device manager and the iPhone isn't in that. Can someone help me please.... BTW this is the first time i've ever tried to jailbreak something..
10-29-2014, 07:21 PM #2
akash54311
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by HoopEdit View Post
Basically I am trying to jailbreak my iPhone 4 and I downloaded itunes and everything but my phone will not register on my computer. When the iPhone is plugged in to the computer my phone makes a noise and it starts to charge but that's it. The "do you trust this computer" isn't even coming up on the screen. i have tried uninstalling and re-installing itunes but that hasn't worked. I have checked device manager and the iPhone isn't in that. Can someone help me please.... BTW this is the first time i've ever tried to jailbreak something..

Add My Skype @Anonamous.Hacker
10-29-2014, 07:51 PM #3
HoopEdit
Save Point
Originally posted by akash54311 View Post
Add My Skype @Anonamous.Hacker

Just did Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo