Post: 03/11/14 working instagram followers hack (jailbreak)
11-03-2014, 11:17 PM #1
Mr Grumpy
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Note I did not make this tutorial, I'm merely spreading it, credits go to iiTs Zac over on 7sins.

1.have a jailbroken device
2.download flex2
3.get the app get followers by no apostrophes
4.download the three patches I have checked off Get followers unlimited coins. Get followers fast follow and get followers /pro account patch (you can find them all in the uploads on server cracker)
5.once you download the three patches check them off
6.then go into the app and your coins should be invisible or if not just buy coins with local Iap store
7. Follow some people then you should get some followers to get followers you have to follow people
8. People will unfollow but you can unfollow the people that aren't following

Put into spoilers so guests can't see Enzo

if an update comes, its best NOT TO update the app. (even if its a force update, there might be a workaround available)

Somebody crack the .ipa before a patch is released

This method will gain you a lot of followers, however for some reason it is limited to 60 followers an hour. Hopefully somebody will find a work around for this.
Last edited by Mr Grumpy ; 11-03-2014 at 11:20 PM.

The following user thanked Mr Grumpy for this useful post:

tantan27
12-19-2014, 10:59 PM #11
zKiddBuu
Little One
Originally posted by Mr
Yes, however im not sure if it would work on the latest version. I'm using the version that was Available when this thread was psoted

Send me a link to the app . I'll try it
12-20-2014, 11:50 AM #12
Mr Grumpy
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by zKiddBuu View Post
Send me a link to the app . I'll try it

You must login or register to view this content.
12-20-2014, 01:57 PM #13
zKiddBuu
Little One
Originally posted by Mr

Yeah I downloaded it , and it had only two hack thingys to check off in flex 2 . It was to follow people really fast for coins and for unlimited coins . The fast follow worked but the unlimited coins and iap didn't
12-22-2014, 02:47 PM #14
Mr Grumpy
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by zKiddBuu View Post
Yeah I downloaded it , and it had only two hack thingys to check off in flex 2 . It was to follow people really fast for coins and for unlimited coins . The fast follow worked but the unlimited coins and iap didn't

All three are there, are you sure you looked carefully? The unlimited coins should work (the coins appear when u follow people, then disappear, this means that it is working) unless the new update patched that, which is doubtful.
12-23-2014, 04:09 AM #15
zKiddBuu
Little One
Originally posted by Mr
All three are there, are you sure you looked carefully? The unlimited coins should work (the coins appear when u follow people, then disappear, this means that it is working) unless the new update patched that, which is doubtful.

On flex 2 it says .. get followers fast follow & get follows multi patch . That's it
03-11-2015, 05:02 AM #16
Samurai Poster
I clicked the link and it took me to the App Store but It gives me a blank screen.

Last edited by avatar1o1234 ; 03-11-2015 at 05:13 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo