Post: 03/11/14 working instagram followers hack (jailbreak)
11-03-2014, 11:17 PM #1
Mr Grumpy
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Note I did not make this tutorial, I'm merely spreading it, credits go to iiTs Zac over on 7sins.

1.have a jailbroken device
2.download flex2
3.get the app get followers by no apostrophes
4.download the three patches I have checked off Get followers unlimited coins. Get followers fast follow and get followers /pro account patch (you can find them all in the uploads on server cracker)
5.once you download the three patches check them off
6.then go into the app and your coins should be invisible or if not just buy coins with local Iap store
7. Follow some people then you should get some followers to get followers you have to follow people
8. People will unfollow but you can unfollow the people that aren't following

Put into spoilers so guests can't see Enzo

if an update comes, its best NOT TO update the app. (even if its a force update, there might be a workaround available)

Somebody crack the .ipa before a patch is released

This method will gain you a lot of followers, however for some reason it is limited to 60 followers an hour. Hopefully somebody will find a work around for this.
Last edited by Mr Grumpy ; 11-03-2014 at 11:20 PM.

The following user thanked Mr Grumpy for this useful post:

tantan27
11-04-2014, 12:58 AM #2
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Mr
Note I did not make this tutorial, I'm merely spreading it, credits go to iiTs Zac over on 7sins.

2.download flex2
4.download the three patches I have checked off Get followers unlimited coins. Get followers fast follow and get followers /pro account patch (you can find them all in the uploads on server cracker)
6.then go into the app and your coins should be invisible or if not just buy coins with local Iap store
7. Follow some people then you should get some followers to get followers you have to follow people

if an update comes, its best NOT TO update the app. (even if its a force update, there might be a workaround available)

This method will gain you a lot of followers, however for some reason it is limited to 60 followers an hour. Hopefully somebody will find a work around for this.

Wont work on iOS 8 right now Sal
11-04-2014, 07:12 PM #3
Mr Grumpy
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Wont work on iOS 8 right now Sal

works for iOS 7 for me :p
11-04-2014, 07:38 PM #4
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Mr
works for iOS 7 for me :p

How many followers have you got Enzo
11-04-2014, 08:02 PM #5
Mr Grumpy
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Alt View Post
How many followers have you got Enzo

Well I lost access to my old account that was full of these types of followers, that had about 6-7k. I have just under 100 followers on another account, and my main private one has 138 :P
11-05-2014, 04:55 AM #6
Going to try it now! Hope it works Smile
11-11-2014, 04:36 AM #7
PayedMods
Do a barrel roll!
My flex 2 wont show all my apps (Downloaded) only system apps.... is there a fix or do i have to wait for a update?
11-13-2014, 05:42 PM #8
Mr Grumpy
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by PayedMods View Post
My flex 2 wont show all my apps (Downloaded) only system apps.... is there a fix or do i have to wait for a update?

reboot your phone, or reinstall flex. I'm not sure why it's not popping up.
12-17-2014, 02:35 AM #9
zKiddBuu
Little One
Originally posted by Mr
Note I did not make this tutorial, I'm merely spreading it, credits go to iiTs Zac over on 7sins.

2.download flex2

Does this still work ?
12-19-2014, 06:59 PM #10
Mr Grumpy
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by zKiddBuu View Post
Does this still work ?

Yes, however im not sure if it would work on the latest version. I'm using the version that was Available when this thread was psoted

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo