02-23-2015, 01:40 AM #1
JB
[i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Since I lost my original account, I can no longer edit my original thread (You must login or register to view this content.). So I decided to make a new updated one.

Repos
Cydia/Telesphoreo (default) - https://apt.saurik.com/
BigBoss (default) - https://apt.thebigboss.org/repofiles/cydia/
ModMyi (default) - https://apt.modmyi.com/
Karen's Pineapple (custom) - https://cydia.angelxwind.net/
rpetrich (custom) - https://rpetri.ch/repo/
Posting the default ones in case a nub manages to delete it from their Cydia

Packages

AndroidLock XT
Repo: ModMyi
Free: No
Usefulness: 6/10
This brings the Android pattern lock to your iOS device. It's a neat way to replace the boring standard passcode screen, and it even works with iCaughtU Pro.

Apple File Conduit "2"
Repo: Cydia/Telesphoreo
Free: Yes
Usefulness: 9/10
This tweak "clones" the AFC daemon that Apple uses for communication via USB between iOS and PC/Mac, but instead allows it to access the full filesystem rather than a jailed one. This is a better implementation of afc2add, an older version of this tweak that has been marked as insecure.

AppSync Unified
Repo: Karen's Pineapple
Usefulness: 8/10
This is a great tweak that will allow you to install unsigned IPA files (either ones you've created yourself or cracked applications). Comes in handy when you're developing your own apps but you don't have an Apple Developer account.

Barrel
Repo: BigBoss
Usefulness: 5/10
Not so much useful, more of an aesthetic tweak. Change the way your springboard changes pages, by allowing Barrel to add some cool effects.

BytaFont 2
Again, not much of a useful tweak, this will change the default font used by iOS to one you can download to your device. It's cool nonetheless.

CCSettings
Remember SBSettings? This is exactly that, except now bundled into Control Center. Unbelievably handy to have.

DetailedBatteryUsage
Usefulness: 7/10
This app enhanced the battery usage graphs that iOS has within Settings > About > Usage. It'll show you exactly what's eating up your battery life. Another handy tweak to have installed.

Five Icon Dock
This lets you add a fifth icon to your dock. Can come in handy to have an additional icon available on every page, and it doesn't take much space. You should use this in conjunction with Five-Column SpringBoard for best aesthetics.

Five-Column SpringBoard
This adds a fifth column of icons to your springboard. It looks great when used alongside Five Icon Dock.

iCaughtU Pro
Ever worried your iPhone may be stolen, and don't think iCloud will be able to track it? iCaughtU Pro takes a picture using the front facing camera and emails it to you along with the current location information every time the passcode is input incorrectly. You can even send commands to your iPhone remotely via SMS.

iFile
Free: Yes (Trial then paid)
Should be one of the first stops for jailbreakers, iFile is an unmatched file manager on iOS. Incredibly useful, especially now it has the built in web server functionality.

mikoto
This allows you to tweak several elements of iOS, and to some extent, a few apps from the App Store. It's worth getting if it's free.

MobileTerminal
Enable a mobile terminal within your iPhone, and execute commands on the command line manually. Can be handy if you use a lot of CLI tools on your device.

OpenSSH
Enable an SSH daemon on your device, allowing you to "SSH in" using a client such as PuTTy (Windows) or Terminal (Mac/Linux). Just don't forget to change your root password.

Phantom for Snapchat
Free: Yes (with adverts)
If you're a Snapchat user, this is a must have. It gives you so many more functions within Snapchat that I just can't list them all. It lets you view snaps unlimited times, save them without notifying the sender, create Snapchat groups (for easy sending to mass contacts) and so much more.

PkgBackup
Usefulness: 10/10
New version of iOS has come out and you want to update and jailbreak on that version, or just need to restore your device? No problem, get PkgBackup to save a copy of your repos and installed packages and restore them when you're finished. It should even get saved in an iTunes device backup.

Predix
Ever needed to know how long before your battery dies, or how long before the charge completes? Set Predix up with an activator event and you're good to go. Just make sure you style it in the settings first - the default skin is ugly.

PreferenceOrganizer 2
Got a lot of tweaks installed and now your settings app is untidy? This package organizes your preferences into four folders for your Apple apps, Social apps, Tweaks and App Store apps, right within settings.

Remote Messages
Got a Windows/Linux computer and want Mac's iMessage functionality? This sets up an authenticated web server on your device that allows you to connect via a web browser on your computer and send/receive text messages and iMessages through your device. Extremely handy, especially if your device is in another room.

ShowCase
This alters the keyboard so that it shows the correct case depending on whether capslock or shift is on or not.

SwipeSelection
Make selecting text and moving the text cursor so much easier. Use gestures on the keyboard instead of trying to fiddle around on the screen to select text or move the cursor instead. Much simpler.

WinterBoard
Make your device yours! Download thousands of themes on Cydia and enable or disable them through WinterBoard.

360 Vault
Need to safely store away photos, videos or voice memos? 360 Vault will let you do just that, requiring a passcode upon opening. Great to keep certain things away from prying eyes/ears.

Forcy
For non-6S generation devices - adds a 3D touch-like system to iOS invoked by long press.

EnableLivePhotos
For non-6S generation devices - enables the camera to take live photos like iPhone 6S.

UntetheredHeySiri
For non-6S generation devices - allows you to invoke Siri by saying "Hey Siri" without having to be plugged in to charge. Has to be enabled in your Siri settings.
Last edited by JB ; 10-18-2015 at 09:38 PM.

The following 8 users say thank you to JB for this useful post:

-Numb, bmob10189, Lopez., lukeholloway123, PPx7temp, .EXE, SysLogs, Wodzy
02-23-2015, 03:55 AM #2
xExotic125
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by JB View Post

Since I lost my original account, I can no longer edit my original thread (You must login or register to view this content.). So I decided to make a new updated one.

Repos

Packages

AndroidLock XT
This brings the Android pattern lock to your iOS device. It's a neat way to replace the boring standard passcode screen, and it even works with iCaughtU Pro.

Apple File Conduit "2"
This tweak "clones" the AFC daemon that Apple uses for communication via USB between iOS and PC/Mac, but instead allows it to access the full filesystem rather than a jailed one. This is a better implementation of afc2add, an older version of this tweak that has been marked as insecure.

AppSync Unified
This is a great tweak that will allow you to install unsigned IPA files (either ones you've created yourself or cracked applications). Comes in handy when you're developing your own apps but you don't have an Apple Developer account.

Barrel
Not so much useful, more of an aesthetic tweak. Change the way your springboard changes pages, by allowing Barrel to add some cool effects.

BytaFont 2
Again, not much of a useful tweak, this will change the default font used by iOS to one you can download to your device. It's cool nonetheless.

CCSettings
Remember SBSettings? This is exactly that, except now bundled into Control Center. Unbelievably handy to have.

DetailedBatteryUsage
This app enhanced the battery usage graphs that iOS has within Settings > About > Usage. It'll show you exactly what's eating up your battery life. Another handy tweak to have installed.

Five Icon Dock
This lets you add a fifth icon to your dock. Can come in handy to have an additional icon available on every page, and it doesn't take much space. You should use this in conjunction with Five-Column SpringBoard for best aesthetics.

Five-Column SpringBoard
This adds a fifth column of icons to your springboard. It looks great when used alongside Five Icon Dock.

iCaughtU Pro
Ever worried your iPhone may be stolen, and don't think iCloud will be able to track it? iCaughtU Pro takes a picture using the front facing camera and emails it to you along with the current location information every time the passcode is input incorrectly. You can even send commands to your iPhone remotely via SMS.

iFile
Should be one of the first stops for jailbreakers, iFile is an unmatched file manager on iOS. Incredibly useful, especially now it has the built in web server functionality.

mikoto
This allows you to tweak several elements of iOS, and to some extent, a few apps from the App Store. It's worth getting if it's free.

MobileTerminal
Enable a mobile terminal within your iPhone, and execute commands on the command line manually. Can be handy if you use a lot of CLI tools on your device.

OpenSSH
Enable an SSH daemon on your device, allowing you to "SSH in" using a client such as PuTTy (Windows) or Terminal (Mac/Linux). Just don't forget to change your root password.

Phantom for Snapchat
If you're a Snapchat user, this is a must have. It gives you so many more functions within Snapchat that I just can't list them all. It lets you view snaps unlimited times, save them without notifying the sender, create Snapchat groups (for easy sending to mass contacts) and so much more.

PkgBackup
New version of iOS has come out and you want to update and jailbreak on that version, or just need to restore your device? No problem, get PkgBackup to save a copy of your repos and installed packages and restore them when you're finished. It should even get saved in an iTunes device backup.

Predix
Ever needed to know how long before your battery dies, or how long before the charge completes? Set Predix up with an activator event and you're good to go. Just make sure you style it in the settings first - the default skin is ugly.

PreferenceOrganizer 2
Got a lot of tweaks installed and now your settings app is untidy? This package organizes your preferences into four folders for your Apple apps, Social apps, Tweaks and App Store apps, right within settings.

Remote Messages
Got a Windows/Linux computer and want Mac's iMessage functionality? This sets up an authenticated web server on your device that allows you to connect via a web browser on your computer and send/receive text messages and iMessages through your device. Extremely handy, especially if your device is in another room.

ShowCase
This alters the keyboard so that it shows the correct case depending on whether capslock or shift is on or not.

SwipeSelection
Make selecting text and moving the text cursor so much easier. Use gestures on the keyboard instead of trying to fiddle around on the screen to select text or move the cursor instead. Much simpler.

WinterBoard
Make your device yours! Download thousands of themes on Cydia and enable or disable them through WinterBoard.

360 Vault
Need to safely store away photos, videos or voice memos? 360 Vault will let you do just that, requiring a passcode upon opening. Great to keep certain things away from prying eyes/ears.

Do clash of clans ios mods that work
02-23-2015, 04:40 PM #3
JB
Originally posted by xExotic125 View Post
Do clash of clans ios mods that work

I wouldn't class them as must-have tweaks. Would be better to do a separate post on game mods.
02-23-2015, 10:09 PM #4
Lopez.
[Insert]

Great post ! I remember reading your old thread, but since then I moved on to Android :p. Still great thread, might get an Ipod/Iphone just to mess with it haha
02-23-2015, 10:12 PM #5
JB
Originally posted by Lopez. View Post
Great post ! I remember reading your old thread, but since then I moved on to Android :p. Still great thread, might get an Ipod/Iphone just to mess with it haha

Some of it is worth looking in to. There's other cool packages available but they deal with piracy and I don't condone that. Much. :p
03-02-2015, 12:50 AM #6
Alt
Banned
Was going to remake your old thread but you beat me to it!

Stickied! :p

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

JB
04-01-2015, 08:23 PM #7
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Thnx, I lost my last phone during the last music festival I was at. got another and had no idea of the names of the tweaks I used. Found around half of them Tiphat
04-01-2015, 09:01 PM #8
bmob10189
At least I can fight

Repos

Packages

AndroidLock XT

Apple File Conduit "2"

AppSync Unified

Barrel

BytaFont 2

CCSettings

DetailedBatteryUsage

Five Icon Dock

Five-Column SpringBoard

iCaughtU Pro

iFile

mikoto

MobileTerminal

OpenSSH

Phantom for Snapchat

PkgBackup

Predix

PreferenceOrganizer 2

Remote Messages

ShowCase

SwipeSelection

WinterBoard

360 Vault

you might want to check out apex 2, it will clean up you springboard a bit, change the way you combine apps (alternate foldering of apps) one of my personal favorites. Its only 2.99 from bigboss
04-27-2015, 04:16 AM #9
Great post!
07-15-2015, 03:40 PM #10
xGunz
Every Path is no Mistake
There are so many good ones that need to be here on this list, especially ones that optimize your device

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo