06-07-2016, 11:01 AM #1
Austin27186
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so if you play call of duty then you know that people will sometimes boot other people offline in order to win games....... I love playing CoC and ClashRoyale....... There has to be a way to boot the enemy offline (or at least crash there game) in game during a battle ..... But I've searched all over the Internet NOT ONE person HAS EVER thought of this idea I found nothing...... I could be on to something...... Or I could just be a complete idiot
06-07-2016, 12:41 PM #2
JB
[i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]
Originally posted by Austin27186 View Post
Ok so if you play call of duty then you know that people will sometimes boot other people offline in order to win games....... I love playing CoC and ClashRoyale....... There has to be a way to boot the enemy offline (or at least crash there game) in game during a battle ..... But I've searched all over the Internet NOT ONE person HAS EVER thought of this idea I found nothing...... I could be on to something...... Or I could just be a complete idiot

There's a fair enough chance that it won't count as a win, and will just count as a disconnect.
06-07-2016, 03:04 PM #3
Austin27186
Do a barrel roll!
Yes but if the enemy lags out you can just attack them and win.... But how would you boot them? Connect a Ethernet cable from iPod to laptop and pull there ip, then Ddos?
06-07-2016, 03:21 PM #4
Austin27186
Do a barrel roll!
I talking about clash royale^^^^ on that one
06-08-2016, 03:52 AM #5
Austin27186
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by JB View Post
There's a fair enough chance that it won't count as a win, and will just count as a disconnect.

What about clash royale ?
06-08-2016, 12:00 PM #6
JB
Yes but if the enemy lags out you can just attack them and win.... But how would you boot them? Connect a Ethernet cable from iPod to laptop and pull there ip, then Ddos?

To my knowledge this is impossible; how do you propose someone can connect an iPod via ethernet, and then even moreso tell the iPod to not use a wireless connection, but use wired?

Also if you're prepared to DDoS an enemy just to beat them at a game, you're a bad gamer. If you really want to find their IP, the only notable way I can think of is by intercepting the traffic between your iPod and the game server's by way of a network debugger suck as Fiddler, and even then I bet it'd just give you the server IP. Games like these usually work like so:

YOU -> SERVER <- OPPONENT

not

YOU <-> OPPONENT

This is why you can't just cheat things like gems, gold or whatever (although there may be other ways to).

I talking about clash royale^^^^ on that one

What about clash royale ?

All the same - games usually have a protection method in for those who lose their active internet connection.

The following 3 users say thank you to JB for this useful post:

Dog88Christian, SQUID-EYE, Mystery
06-08-2016, 12:55 PM #7
Austin27186
Do a barrel roll!
i know how to connect a ethernet cable to a ipod
06-08-2016, 07:15 PM #8
JB

Enlighten us. I'm extremely doubtful of your claims.
06-08-2016, 07:16 PM #9
Default Avatar
Kas

There's no way to tell the ipod that you're connecting via ethernet. More so, have fun hitting cell towers offline.
06-08-2016, 07:20 PM #10
Dacoco
I void warranties.

My grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, "If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.". Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died due to lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me-"Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

The following 4 users say thank you to Dacoco for this useful post:

anthonything, iTruceFret, JB, TheGreenPlanet

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo