07-20-2016, 05:34 AM #1
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I've always been an android fan right. But my friend IRL Introduced me into some iOS Mods that i thought was cool af I think it was Flex 2 the thing where there are patches for near enough every app out there.

So i went out of my way to get an iPhone right. I've had it for 2 months now he failed to mention that iOS 9.2+ is yet to be jailbroken & the Phone i brought was on iOS 9.2 so it's been collecting dust waiting for a jailbreak for 2 months xD I Brought a new Certified cable last night and it comes today(20/07/2016) so does anyone have any methods i could get some mods for now until a jailbreak comes out. I see Pixie does allot of ++ Apps like Snapchat++ But im on windows and dont have xCode and idk if i could run it from a VM to install it :P

-Thanks

Edit:
I think this is wrong section lol
Last edited by TehMerkMods ; 07-20-2016 at 05:40 AM.
07-20-2016, 11:29 AM #2
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
Use vmware + mac vmfile (found as one set on torrents) and u can run macosx
07-20-2016, 01:30 PM #3
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by TehMerkMods View Post
So I've always been an android fan right. But my friend IRL Introduced me into some iOS Mods that i thought was cool af I think it was Flex 2 the thing where there are patches for near enough every app out there.

Edit:
I think this is wrong section lol

++ thing is very limited too. There's nothing much you can do. You can't even go into game files anymore, sense Apple patched that from 8.4 and up. Cause used too you could use party applications like ifunbox or i Explorer to get into the game files on you PC and and modded game saves.

Also 9.2 and 9.3 have been jailbroken. It's just that it's not a public jailbreak. (You can find tutorials online to JB 9.2) but I think you should wait. 9.3.3 is out so if Apple doesn't release 9.4 then a new JB might come out soon. (I been waiting 8 months now lol)

This is the right section. But the title :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo