Post: [NEW] Jailbreak 9.2 - 9.3.3 on Safari, no PC required
08-19-2016, 08:50 PM #1
JB
[i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); After initially patching the original Pangu certificate & jailbreak, another one has sprung up in the wild, meaning it's once again possible to jailbreak without having a PC to hand. It's worth mentioning at this early stage of this thread that this is the exact same jailbreak as in the downloadable Pangu jailbreak - it's still a semi-untether, nothing more or less.

To jailbreak, simply navigate to [url=j.25pp.com/ota_tutorial.html]this url[/url] on your device, hit open then install.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Once it's installed, head into Settings > General > Device Management (or Profiles) and hit the enterprise certificate that the jailbreak has added and trust it.

You must login or register to view this content.

Then look for the Pangu app on your home screen, open it, allow notifications and hit that big blue button in the middle of the screen. You can't miss it. Once you've hit that, lock your device.

When the jailbreak is done (should only take a minute or so), you'll receive a notification, followed by a quick respring. Once you're back on the home screen, you'll see Cydia on your home screen. jb da bes

The following user thanked JB for this useful post:

Gay For Satan
08-19-2016, 08:54 PM #2
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
JB back at it again postin them dank tuts. Thanks man, GF has been looking for an easy JB alternative. :y:
08-19-2016, 09:05 PM #3
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Gay
JB back at it again postin them dank tuts. Thanks man, GF has been looking for an easy JB alternative. :y:

Lol old news. :P

The following 2 users groaned at avatar1o1234 for this awful post:

JB, User343234
08-19-2016, 09:06 PM #4
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
Originally posted by avatar1o1234 View Post

If I've just heard of it, It's not old news. Maybe to you, but considering I'm an Android user, this is the first I've heard of this exploit again.
08-19-2016, 11:04 PM #5
JB
[i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]

Sorry, I'll go back to posting tutorials about all those dank PS3 hax from 6 years ago. Badass
08-19-2016, 11:08 PM #6
Red
Life In Technicolor

08-20-2016, 11:16 AM #7
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Red View Post

08-20-2016, 11:22 AM #8
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by JB View Post
Sorry, I'll go back to posting tutorials about all those dank PS3 hax from 6 years ago. Badass

Lol. :P
08-20-2016, 11:59 AM #9
Red
Life In Technicolor

08-20-2016, 01:27 PM #10
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Red View Post

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo