Post: [Flex Hack] AppMoney (Kiip rewards pop-up coin hack)
08-24-2016, 03:11 AM #1
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First off go to this link to get the app.
You must login or register to view this content.

Second off use my invite code for bonus 100 coins: tSk12
Now in flex 2 you will need every thing in the pictures below and for everything to be set the same.
In Flex 3 you can see I already uploaded this tweak. I have it set for 5000 coins so I can earn the the rest for the $5 PayPal to make it more legit looking.

If you have any questions just look through the photos and make sure everything looks the same. Or get the tweak that I already uploaded through flex 3.

Also the pop up normally pops up when you first open the app and your on the get coins tab. Doesn't always pop up. Best way to get this is to buy flex 2 to get access to flex 3 where it's uploaded.

I did find all of this and tested it. Took a lot of work.

NOTE: Recommend earning 1000 or more coins after using the hack. The more coins you earn after using the hack the chances of getting your payouts are higher. The less you earn before cashing out after using the hack the less likely you will receive the payout.

FLEX Values

Easier Method .....Its Uploaded in the Flex 3 Cloud.
Last edited by MODZ4FUN420 ; 09-02-2016 at 03:41 AM. Reason: Added a note!!

The following user thanked MODZ4FUN420 for this useful post:

08-24-2016, 04:25 AM #2
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by MODZ4FUN420 View Post
First off go to this link to get the app.

Second off use my invite code for bonus 100 coins: tSk12
Now in flex 2 you will need every thing in the pictures below and for everything to be set the same.
In Flex 3 you can see I already uploaded this tweak. I have it set for 5000 coins so I can earn the the rest for the $5 PayPal to make it more legit looking.

If you have any questions just look through the photos and make sure everything looks the same. Or get the tweak that I already uploaded through flex 3.

Also the pop up normally pops up when you first open the app and your on the get coins tab. Doesn't always pop up. Best way to get this is to buy flex 2 to get access to flex 3 where it's uploaded.

I did find all of this and tested it. Took a lot of work.

FLEX Values

Easier Method .....Its Uploaded in the Flex 3 Cloud.

Tried it. Does not work.
08-24-2016, 04:42 AM #3
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by avatar1o1234 View Post
Tried it. Does not work.

It does work. When a Kiip reward comes up and it's one for coins if you have the tweak enabled in flex and hit get coins once your done getting the reward the coins will show in your account.
08-24-2016, 11:55 AM #4
Samurai Poster
It does work. When a Kiip reward comes up and it's one for coins if you have the tweak enabled in flex and hit get coins once your done getting the reward the coins will show in your account.

It showed up with the regular amount. Not 5000.
08-24-2016, 11:59 AM #5
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by avatar1o1234 View Post
It showed up with the regular amount. Not 5000.

In Kiip if you have the flex values correct or got my upload on flex 3 it will show up as 5 coins on Kiip. Once you hit get coins and go back to the app switch tab at the buttom and you will see that you earned the coins.
08-24-2016, 12:16 PM #6
Samurai Poster
In Kiip if you have the flex values correct or got my upload on flex 3 it will show up as 5 coins on Kiip. Once you hit get coins and go back to the app switch tab at the buttom and you will see that you earned the coins.

I did add the upload from flex 3 then turned it. Idk. I'll try again later.

Edit: got it to work.
Last edited by avatar1o1234 ; 08-24-2016 at 12:19 PM.

The following user thanked avatar1o1234 for this useful post:

MODZ4FUN420
08-29-2016, 05:21 AM #7
nickyg1217
Bounty hunter
is this working? like i have the coins but how should i go about getting the money? should i request 20 at once? or 5? or what haha how much have you gotten per day and what are your strategies for doing this?
08-29-2016, 05:52 AM #8
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by nickyg1217 View Post
is this working? like i have the coins but how should i go about getting the money? should i request 20 at once? or 5? or what haha how much have you gotten per day and what are your strategies for doing this?

I suggest earning 500 or more coins after using the hack before requesting a payout. In the facts of the app they sometimes check earning history so the more you do legitly after the better off you will be.
08-31-2016, 10:36 PM #9
Badger__4765
Bounty hunter
How do you know if it worked after requesting a reward?
09-01-2016, 08:54 AM #10
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by 4765 View Post
How do you know if it worked after requesting a reward?

Wouldn't request a reward unless you earned over 1000 credits after using the hack so if the go into your data history it won't be flagged.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo