10-31-2016, 02:38 PM #1
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
DO NOT UPDATE TO iOS 10.1.1 IF YOU WANT TO JAILBREAK YOUR DEVICE.
So I follow Twitter mainly for the updates on jailbreaking iOS devices, and the news is the same shit.

"Jailbreak is much more complicated on iOS 10, and we have it, we just want to wait unitl iOS 10.1 releases."

So it's here...we're just waiting until a final build and release is made. There are MANY fake jailbreak surveys available, and if you're still too stupid to realize those are fake, then you're too stupid to jailbreak your iDevice. Pangu will be the first ones, as they've already accomplished the feat (so they claim). Any day now the program should be released, as iOS 10.1 has been out for about a week.

You must login or register to view this content.

This is the latest news as of November 28th, 2016

Translated from Pangu. Source: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by iTruceFret ; 11-28-2016 at 12:41 PM.

The following user thanked iTruceFret for this useful post:

Dylan
10-31-2016, 04:40 PM #2
TheManDavid
Your mother!
I just updated my phone to iOS 10.1 the other day to. Now I know not to update it anymore.

The following user thanked TheManDavid for this useful post:

iTruceFret
10-31-2016, 11:20 PM #3
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
So I follow Twitter mainly for the updates on jailbreaking iOS devices, and the news is the same shit.

"Jailbreak is much more complicated on iOS 10, and we have it, we just want to wait unitl iOS 10.1 releases."

So it's here...we're just waiting until a final build and release is made. There are MANY fake jailbreak surveys available, and if you're still too stupid to realize those are fake, then you're too stupid to jailbreak your iDevice. Pangu will be the first ones, as they've already accopmplished the feat (so they claim). Any day now the program should be released, as iOS 10.1 has been out for about a week.

Translated from Pangu. Source: You must login or register to view this content.

Apple just released GM 10.1.1. So we are gonna have wait longer. Might even turn out like the 9.3.3 days. "Apple's aggressive release strategy might be their biggest "defence" against jailbreaking. There's no time to settle on a version to release exploits for."
11-01-2016, 03:33 PM #4
iTruceFret
Originally posted by avatar1o1234 View Post
Apple just released GM 10.1.1. So we are gonna have wait longer. Might even turn out like the 9.3.3 days. "Apple's aggressive release strategy might be their biggest "defence" against jailbreaking. There's no time to settle on a version to release exploits for."

Yeah, that's why iOS 9 was a giant c u n t. I updated the thread at the top to keep people from updating. Most people around the world see an update, and automatically go, 'HMM. THIS WILL MAKE MY PHONE BETTER. LET ME UPDATE IT BECAUSE APPLE MADE IT, IT MUST BE FIXING SOMETHING.'

As long as everyone stays off of it, Pangu should release their tool soon. They've been toying with people since the Beta was launched. :megusta:
11-27-2016, 10:13 PM #5
Bro.. what about this:

What is this SemiJailbreak? Can you explain to me all the things I have to know about this?
11-28-2016, 12:38 AM #6
CallMeDex
Gym leader
Originally posted by FoxCunning View Post
Bro.. what about this:

What is this SemiJailbreak? Can you explain to me all the things I have to know about this?

Not real
11-28-2016, 12:20 PM #7
iTruceFret
Bro.. what about this:

Next time make sure to quote me so I can see that you've commented. Any type of semi jailbreak for iOS 10, is fake. Watch this thread for information, check it daily. There's some major development with iOS 10 from individuals whom jailbreak, rather than a team like Pangu. I'll update this with a jailbreak when it's released. Expect it within a month. Don't upgrade past 10.1.
11-28-2016, 01:03 PM #8
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
Next time make sure to quote me so I can see that you've commented. Any type of semi jailbreak for iOS 10, is fake. Watch this thread for information, check it daily. There's some major development with iOS 10 from individuals whom jailbreak, rather than a team like Pangu. I'll update this with a jailbreak when it's released. Expect it within a month. Don't upgrade past 10.1.

Oh okay thank you very much!
One last question... Can you explain/link me the FAQ for Jailbreak on iOS? Questions like "Is it reversible? Is there a risk of brick or something like that? Pro and versus of jailbreak?"
However okay, I'll be waiting for the next jailbreak 10.1.1
11-29-2016, 03:46 PM #9
iTruceFret
Oh okay thank you very much!
One last question... Can you explain/link me the FAQ for Jailbreak on iOS? Questions like "Is it reversible? Is there a risk of brick or something like that? Pro and versus of jailbreak?"
However okay, I'll be waiting for the next jailbreak 10.1.1

12-01-2016, 01:49 AM #10
JB
[i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]
Going off the history of JB releases you're probably better off being on older firmware, but there's little harm being on the newer one too. Don't really see many jb releases as-is these days, especially for versions that aren't the newest.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo