12-23-2016, 09:26 PM #1
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So it's here. I'd advise you NOT to download it. Saurik, the creator of Cydia tweeted yesterday that he's updated Cydia Impactor. But seriously. Stay away from it. Here's a tutorial on how to jailbreak it, but I'd advise not to do it. You must login or register to view this content.
12-23-2016, 09:28 PM #2
iTruceFret
I tried uploading a screenshot as proof from Saurik but the NGU app on iphone is fucking awful. But yeah. Also remember it's a BETA! So it's not 100 percent yet.
12-23-2016, 09:31 PM #3
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
So it's here. I'd advise you NOT to download it. Saurik, the creator of Cydia tweeted yesterday that he's updated Cydia Impactor. But seriously. Stay away from it. Here's a tutorial on how to jailbreak it, but I'd advise not to do it. You must login or register to view this content.

Why are you so strongly advising not to do it though you still include a link to a tutorial?

The following user thanked John for this useful post:

Je Modz
12-23-2016, 09:32 PM #4
iTruceFret
Because developers would want to do it and considering the large amount of children on here, it's wise to advise them to stay away. This was already posted. I thought I was the first. Lame.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo